Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess likes Clark..ALOT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they had that rule why the heck did they even do the doomsday arch? Why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
      All I know is...

If I was Supes in an AU that would allow me to get away with this....

I'd "like" Tess, Lois, Chloe and hell even Cat Grant....

over and over and over... hell hopefully all at the same time!

Sorry... what were we talking about?
      Originally posted by auctionmonster
      and to think, we use to believe she was a lesbian with the hots for lois
      Originally posted by costas22
      Didn't see any flirting. Just that she respects and admires him, which is something we knew already. Besides, ater last week, I think she has eyes for someone else, lol.
      I agree with all of the above...except Cat Grant. She gives me the creeps.

And yes, Tess is HOT for Lois. I loved their scene together. They know they want each other. Didn't anyone else notice how easily Tess talked Lois into doing her dirty work? Lois would do anything for Tess

I didn't take it as Tess flirting with Clark. She was nervous about his reaction to Connor, and her hand in all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
        If they had that rule why the heck did they even do the doomsday arch? Why bother?
        Words of wisdom...

Comment

seriously at that point shouldn't you ask: "Umm if we can't have Clark fight Doomsday... who can we have on the show that Clark can fight?"

I mean that should have been just a no for them.

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
            It seems that Tess is trying to steal Clark from Lois!
            I was surprised when I found out that sections of SV fandom spent years trying to hook up Clark with Lana or Chloe instead of Lois. That seemed to me to be fighting a futile battle with canonical destiny, almost like wanting Romeo to stay infatuated with Rosaline. I remember Mxyzptlk in the comics being aghast that Lois wanted to call off the wedding: "You're made for each other! I already bought stock in polybags!" If one throws Tess into the mix, one might as well have Clark copy his Luthor doppelganger and have a fivesome. Once you go Kryptonian you never go back, apparently.

Comment

I think she does like him,look how she kissed him in Luthor. Lional said at the last of
              Scion she would always be a Luthor. What a bet she goes after Clark,we have Kent
              and then Dominon. Maybe Darkseid helps her get Clark,I wouldn't put anything past
              these writers. Then Lois will be crying in the corner,maybe that is when Oliver will
              show his side of the dark side. Who knows.....

Comment

I think Tess has had a crush on Clark for quite a while. Yes, she clearly admires and respects him, which serves a source for the crush. But I don't see her acting on it in a way to try and steal him from Lois. Haven't any of you been attracted to or had a crush on someone that wasn't attainable? But if they suddenly did become attainable, you didn't pursue it? In many such cases, often times the fantasy of being with someone unattainable is stronger than the desire to actually be with them. In this case, the one who is unattainable to Tess also happens to be a "god amongst men" only takes it to a different level.

Comment

Yup definitely

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎