No announcement yet.

Smallville High?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madcatlady
    And maybe Tom Welling could stop by now and then singing some of his greatest shower hits...
    Oh yeah! I'd definitely buy that CD.

Comment

And maybe Tom Welling could stop by now and then singing some of his greatest shower hits...
      LOL, We definitely wanna know the next part of "I can't tell you Lois..."

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
        Since Conner has already expressed interest in being a part of the JL, I wonder if Clark will utilize his recent lessons and have Conner wear glasses to high school, thus eliminating the disguise issue for him.
        Be prepared for the moment Clark dies at the end of season 10 and then we find out Conner was the real Clark Kent, he wears his glasses since High School and fights an old obese Lex Luthor, in the end we get a prologue saying: "Timees change, with this being an alternate universe, now we know that superman is dead and superboy is the hope for tomorrow"

he never wears the suit (tom welling)
        and he was Henry Clark Kent

Comment

That's one of my favorite moments of the entire series.

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by olivermask
          Be prepared for the moment Clark dies at the end of season 10 and then we find out Conner was the real Clark Kent, he wears his glasses since High School and fights an old obese Lex Luthor, in the end we get a prologue saying: "Timees change, with this being an alternate universe, now we know that superman is dead and superboy is the hope for tomorrow"

he never wears the suit (tom welling)
          and he was Henry Clark Kent
          I figured there might be Henry jokes going around after this episode.
          Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 03-05-2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
            They've got the core three. Connor (Clark), Zoe (Chloe), and Clayton (Pete).
            Whoa. When you put it that way, Jack, the idea of this spinoff sounds that much more appealing.

Comment

I would only truly be interested in this spinoff idea if it included the Teen Titans or Young Justice. I wouldn't really want to see Smallville 2.0 with Conner.

Comment

A Smallville spin-off with Superboy makes the most sense if the network wants to continue it in some way. I want to see the Legion of Superheroes, Teen Titans, and Young Justice in the potential Superboy spin-off.

Potential cast would have Conner, Zoe, Clayton, Simon Valentine, Tana Moon, Roxy Leech, Dubbilex, Tess, and Dr. Hamilton. Martha and Kara should be included as well.

They don't have to worry about mythology clashes with the Superman reboot movies.

I hope to see the Super-Family with Clark, Kara, and Conner together at some point in this season.

Comment

They could at least shoot a pilot and see if its any good.

Comment

Eh....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is basically what Adventure Comics is (without the trendy two some from homecoming)

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                        A Smallville spin-off with Superboy makes the most sense if the network wants to continue it in some way. I want to see the Legion of Superheroes, Teen Titans, and Young Justice in the potential Superboy spin-off.

Potential cast would have Conner, Zoe, Clayton, Simon Valentine, Tana Moon, Roxy Leech, Dubbilex, Tess, and Dr. Hamilton. Martha and Kara should be included as well.

They don't have to worry about mythology clashes with the Superman reboot movies.

I hope to see the Super-Family with Clark, Kara, and Conner together at some point in this season.
                        I would watch this show if it didn't have Secrets & Lies, or exploding babies.

Comment

I would watch this show if it didn't have Secrets & Lies, or exploding babies.
                          They don't need the secrets and lies theme which dominates the show.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77

Interesting points:
                            - The guy who played Cosmic Boy is Wellings employee in Wildcats and his character is kind of out of the show due to prison time. The actor would be available to do a Smallville 2.0.
                            - Laura Vandervoort's character in V is one of many characters supposedly to die in the V finale (and/or V is going to be cancelled). She would be free do to do a Smallville 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Angui
                              Interesting points:
                              - The guy who played Cosmic Boy is Wellings employee in Wildcats and his character is kind of out of the show due to prison time. The actor would be available to do a Smallville 2.0.
                              - Laura Vandervoort's character in V is one of many characters supposedly to die in the V finale (and/or V is going to be cancelled). She would be free do to do a Smallville 2.0.

If they were planning to do a 2.0, wouldn't 'they' have announced it by now? I don't really know how it all works with networks, but they'd have to generate interest I'm sure.

Comment

I'd really love to see a Smallville 2.0 with a new generation of Smallville High students including Connor and those other two we saw in 'Homecoming'. It could be a bit like 90210 (the new one) where we see the lives of a new teen generation and we see ocassional cameo appearances from the old generation (e.g. Clark, Chloe, maybe even Pete could make a return since he attended the school for three of the four years). I hope TPTB consider this, it has lots of potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎