6 25.00%

5 20.83%

4 16.67%

0 0%

1 4.17%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - And then there was none... Viewers that is!!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

what did you think?

It was a good episode at least for watching the first time through. But one thing I didn't like about it was how so many characters were killed off. I also didn't like all the questions surrounding why Samuel was brought back from Heaven & who brought him back. I'll give it a 7/10.

Great episode. Sad to see Rufus and Gwen go, but glad Samuel finally died, once by Sam and the second time by Bobby, haha. Poor Dean didn't get his chance though.

And I enjoyed the background we got of Bobby and Rufus. So Rufus is the one that sent the demon back to Hell who possessed Bobby's wife and Bobby ended up being at fault with the death of Rufus' wife. Tragic really with that kind of parallel.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-04-2011 at 08:18 PM.

I thought it was an okay episode...I was thinking between a 6-7...but i think i'll go with a 7.

Best episode in a while, for sure. I saw it as a lot of questions answered rather than a house cleaning as some have said. Plus, the story was good

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvision View Post
    It was a good episode at least for watching the first time through. But one thing I didn't like about it was how so many characters were killed off. I also didn't like all the questions surrounding why Samuel was brought back from Heaven & who brought him back. I'll give it a 7/10.
    Who says he was in heaven?! I doubt he was there after seeing what kind of guy he really was besides a knowledgable badass hunter...
    Last edited by sino8r; 03-04-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    I liked seeing a bunch of Hunters together and Im happy with the death of Samuel but this episode felt a little weak to me, esp since it was the last one before a month long Hiatus.

It lacked a WOW factor, and thats something Supernatural never fails to give us for a cliffhanger.

So im sad to say, not impressed by this one

Quote Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
    Who says he was in heaven?! I doubt he was there after seeing what kind of guy he really was besides a knowledgable badass hunter...
    In the 2nd episode (I think that's the one) Samuel said he fell from Heaven while Sam rose from hell. Samuel was a good guy before he died the first time. But after being brought back he got all screwed up since he was alone & wanted Mary back so he made that deal with Crowley.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by MannaBanana View Post
    I liked seeing a bunch of Hunters together and Im happy with the death of Samuel but this episode felt a little weak to me, esp since it was the last one before a month long Hiatus.

It lacked a WOW factor, and thats something Supernatural never fails to give us for a cliffhanger.

So im sad to say, not impressed by this one
    I think they rushed the whole thing with Sam's soul in hell. For me the best cliffhanger could have been the idea that behind the "wall" Sam's soul was actually a demon after being transformed by Michael & Lucifer. I posted threads after last season's finale hoping that Sam would become Michael's first demon, which would have completely changed things so that if Michael & Lucifer would be freed, they would be partners the next time around instead of enemies.
    Last edited by xrayvision; 03-05-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sam's soul was a bit rushed... I think we have much more to see about the soul's being an important part whether it has to do with mother, heaven, or hell. There are a lot of things this season is juggling right now and I hope they can pull it all together and make good sense of things. A lot of peaks here and hopefully they'll pull together with whole season arch. There is a lot to do and it probably will span over this season and the next to complete. I hope it turns out good because its getting complicated with a lot of loosen ends that need to be tied. Okay, I realize I just repeated the same thing over and over lol... time for bed

I don't think we've seen the end of Sam's soul, imo. Wait until the season finale. I bet something big will happen.

I know we haven't seen the end of it, but I think getting his soul back was rushed.

I don't think that was the only thing rushed during the first part of the season. Crowley, imo, was killed off too soon as I thought he would've been a great villain for at least most of this season. The brothers have never had to face off against two big baddies during a season's run, so having Mother(Eve) and also Crowley would have been challenging, imo, as I don't count Raphael as being a big baddie, more like a side villain like Zachariah or Ruby.

But, Sam getting his soul was partly because Sera Gamble has said that she could never imagine a full season with a soulless Sam, so that's why Sam was given his soul before the first hiatus.

It was an ok episode. I didn't like how they made the ending depressing, being the last episode before a hiatus. They did that last season too!

But oh man. Bobby's super deep voice while the monster was inside him made me cringe.

Instead of focusing only on Eve, I'd like to also get some focus on purgatory and the beings in there. I'd like to see some spirits of monsters possessed other monsters for some real crazy stuff we've never seen before.

Objection! Rufus needs to stick around as....something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    It was an ok episode. I didn't like how they made the ending depressing, being the last episode before a hiatus. They did that last season too!

But oh man. Bobby's super deep voice while the monster was inside him made me cringe.
    That voice creeped me out!! Gave me nightmares

I really liked this episode, even though I hated to see Rufus die. I loved the chemistry he had with Bobby and the boys. Wish he would have stuck around.

Not sad to see Grandpa and Gwen go, although Gwen was definitely the only sane one of the clan and I wouldn't have hated seeing her again. They just didn't show her enough for me to form any real attachment to her character. Plus, she was a female...her days were numbered the minute she showed up

It was a bit of a downer, but after last week I think they had to get back down to business.

I am excited about the end of the season with the Mother/Eve and her monsters and the war in heaven, the boys will certianly have their hands full. Plus I am sure that wall in Sam's head and the condition of his soul will be a problem by seasons end.

I really hope the CW will give SPN the SV treatment....renew it next year for one last season and bill it as such. Setting a definite end date gives a sense of security to the actors, writes, creators and audience that the end will be done right and not rushed or botched thanks to an unexpected cancellation. I have loved it this year and want to see another year, but I am afraid after that it might start to really go downhill after that. End it while it is still worth watching!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast