Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"And Then There Were None" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh like it couldnt have came out the other end

Comment

I think Dean's gonna throw that worm in a tequila bottle & drink it.

Comment

wow so Rufus taught Bobby to be a hunter.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

so i guess everyone is dead.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-04-2011, 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Ginx, I like that Sam the Marlboro Man avatar you have from last week's episode.
          thanks lol, I made it after the episode and have been holding onto it. That scene struck me as very funny.

I'll miss Rufus.....:/
          Last edited by Ginx; 03-04-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow...that was a crazy promo. Gotta watch that again to catch everything.

Comment

How did Rufus die?

Comment

oh I guess the name of the episode kinda makes sense now....

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
                Wow...that was a crazy promo. Gotta watch that again to catch everything.
                I know haha. no words too much, just noises and quick cuts. It looks like Mystery Spot in a way.
                Last edited by Ginx; 03-04-2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                  How did Rufus die?
                  Bobby stabbed him with a knife.

Originally posted by Ginx
                  I know haha. no words too much, just noises and quick cuts. It looks like Mystery Spot in a way.
                  I thought the exact same thing. The thing that really reminded me of Mystery Spot is that thing (was it a safe?) that fell out of the pulley.
                  Last edited by xrayvision; 03-04-2011, 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks like next one is the wild west one with Colt and all... looks good! Not that this one wasn't

Comment

• Wasn't a huge fan of this episode... Lots of death, yes, but slow paced and really seemed like it was more of a house-cleaning things than anything. Gwen wasn't developed enough to really care about. Samuel's death, while surprising, just made me shrug. Only one I was sad to see go was Rufus.

Comment

• Why did Bobby stab Rufus?

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

And how/why did Samuel die?
                        Last edited by The Wizard; 03-04-2011, 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard
                          Why did Bobby stab Rufus?

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

And how/why did Samuel die?
                          Bobby stabbed him because he was possessed by that worm creature. Samuel died when Sam shot him in the head because he thought Samuel was possessed, which he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                            Bobby stabbed him because he was possessed by that worm creature. Samuel died when Sam shot him in the head because he thought Samuel was possessed, which he was.
                            Samuel was possessed, but the worm stayed inside Samuel until he could strike once more at them.

I doubt the worm had the power to use a dead body that it wasn't already using.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎