Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"And Then There Were None" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Samuel

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    couldnt kill Lucifer and Eve might be just as strong.
    I'm betting Lucifer is stronger than Eve given the way he was not only in hell, but in a cage in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by MJDSuperman
      i doubt hes dead.
      ya im wondering if there is some big twist at the end cause the title of this episode is And Then There Were None so perhaps they all wind up dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
        Jensen's Texas accent really came out there....Sam sounded like Sa-yum
        I definitely heard that. I liked hearing the Texan part of Jensen. Never heard that before.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          RIP Samuel

I'm betting Lucifer is stronger than Eve given the way he was not only in hell, but in a cage in hell.
          well we still dont know where the purgatory thing is headed and why Mother was in there and all that. and if she is Eve perhaps satans apple turned her which is why god banished her and adam.

Comment

I wonder if Jared's Texas accent will ever be heard.

Comment

I definitely heard that. I liked hearing the Texan part of Jensen. Never heard that before.
              Yeah, I like hearing it too. I remember reading something back around season one or two where Jensen said their accents tend to get stronger/more noticeable when they are really tired.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                well we still dont know where the purgatory thing is headed and why Mother was in there and all that. and if she is Eve perhaps satans apple turned her which is why god banished her and adam.
                Oh crap, I just realized that people are speculating that the Eve here is the Eve. I thought that was just the name they're giving to this mother, but Eve as mother of all would make sense. But wouldn't she be just a ghost since she was human?

Comment

"I want you and you to watch him and him...okay, if anything crawls out of anybody I want you to step on it"

Comment

you and you watch him and him and you watch him and you and him and him and you or if you see something just step on it

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Oh crap, I just realized that people are speculating that the Eve here is the Eve. I thought that was just the name they're giving to this mother, but Eve as mother of all would make sense. But wouldn't she be just a ghost since she was human?
                    well if Eve is "The Eve" then her taking the first bite of satans apple would have tainted her and Adam just got corrupted so Adam was sent away and Eve and Eden turned into Mother and purgatory and was sent into another dimensionand Adam could have been the first creature and so were his kids and so on.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-04-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ewww.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJDSuperman
                        i doubt hes dead.
                        good call

Comment

Geez...poor Bobby I wonder what happened exactly?

Comment

ewwww...again....I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight

Comment

this cant be my afterlife cause all 3 of you are here lol.

----- Added 21 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
                              good call
                              but seems dead now.
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

are they going to kill off rufus...?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎