Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clois - S10 Spoilers Discussion #7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just don't want to see an ep where Lois was engaged to Oliver thinking he was with the right person for her only to have our Clark put a seed of doubt in her. Now Ollie is dead and we see AU Clark kissing AU Tess. I guess I could handle it better if I knew AU Lois was happy.

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
      well to be fair it does take something away from Clois.... airtime
      My point exactly. That is MY complaint. Screentime wasted on Clark Luthor and Tess Mercer is screentime that could have been devoted to Clark becoming Superman, reporter Clark and reporter Lois, not alone Clark and Lois together as a couple.

Comment

I loved Luthor episode and Clark Luthor too.It was fun for one episode.But AU again?It's over.Done!Let's move on to more important stuff.Like flying,the suit even the Clois marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
          except for harvest of course lol
          yeah and ambush along with homecoming that was sexy but yeah also the like of Clark and wanting him was shown tonight by the way she was acting. I knew they would go this route but it still does not bother me as much as Connor and Lois i knew that would do that to why?

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
            Kinda off-topic, but for those who still think Clois has been pushed aside in favor of other couples...

Guys, I think our real problem here is that we got SO much epic Clois in the first half of the season (ILY's, Secret Reveal, Future Clois, Love Scene, Morning After Scene, etc.) that now that we're in the second half and Clois is not the center of the story anymore, we're all unnecessarily angry. Face it, we've gotton greedy lol

Please don't hit me.
            I agree somewhat but they are pushing the Clark Tess stuff a bit and really kind of late in the game for that kinda stuff, though not too bothered either way. But I think we've been spoiled Clois wise, but I liked being spoiled lol Don't tease me!

Comment

Originally posted by liana
              Did she say it was for Smallville? I mean, she might be going to Vancouver for another reason entirely.

Regardless, I don't care about the director any more. I realized, after today, that all we are going to get, for now on, is small pecks (if even) and no emphasis on Lois at all, not even when she is almost killed by a violent super powered individual.

So, does it really matter who is going to direct the wedding at all? I don't think it does. *shrugs*

I think the same.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. Clark and Lois aren't about being "hot," they're about love. And love is not always intense make-out scenes. I think we get 12/10 on Clois in almost every episode in its own way.
                And I respectfully disagree with you. Young love is all about passion. If my boyfriend was as seemingly uninterested in jumping my bones as Clark seems to be with Lois, I'd dump him in a heart beat. I'll settle for holding hands when I'm 90 and can't do anything else.

Comment

Wasn't Tess suppose to give Clois a gift tonight. Was Connor the gift?

Comment

I'm with you, Liana...

Comment

Kinda off-topic, but for those who still think Clois has been pushed aside in favor of other couples...

Guys, I think our real problem here is that we got SO much epic Clois in the first half of the season (ILY's, Secret Reveal, Future Clois, Love Scene, Morning After Scene, etc.) that now that we're in the second half and Clois is not the center of the story anymore, we're all unnecessarily angry. Face it, we've gotton greedy lol

Please don't hit me.
                      I am not going to hit you. I understand what you mean, but the problem is that we could understand it, if Clark and Lois as individuals were the center of the story, but they are not. Everyone is but them. I watch for them, first as individuals, and second as a couple. I spent the entire first half of the season half happy, because I got half my wishes: they together, but almost no individual development on screen for either of the as individuals.

But, right now, I don't have them as the focus, and I don't have them as individuals as the focus either. So, what is the reason for me to keep watching? None. I kept 4 episodes telling myself it was only because those were Chloe's last episodes. Well, apparently I was wrong. There wasn't ONE single Lois shot in the preview. NOT EVEN ONE.

Comment

i am not concerned or worried about Cless i am worried that its ok for Lois to be treated the way she was tonight not cool that worse than all the cless in the world imo royally pissed right now.

Comment

He is taking her for granted,when they don't even speak of the roughing her up.
                          I don't get this. People talk about how piss he would be,and he doesn't even mention it. Evidently they have seen the boards and decided to give people Cless, gosh it makes me sick..

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                            well to be fair it does take something away from Clois.... airtime
                            True!

And ITA Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                              True!

And ITA Kim.
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                                i am not concerned or worried about Cless i am worried that its ok for Lois to be treated the way she was tonight not cool that worse than all the cless in the world imo royally pissed right now.
                                Agreed, I didn't like it when it was Tess last season, and don't care for it in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎