No announcement yet.

Clois - S10 Spoilers Discussion #7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOD EDIT

It doesn't bother me, but I must admit that it is a little infuriating that they are given Cless all those passionate kisses, and not having Clois share more than a peck.

It is also infuriating that after 4 episodes in a roll with little Lois, we got another one with little Lois again, and we are probably going to get a second one right after hiatus with little Lois as well (because we know there is almost no Lois in Earth-2 episodes).

That bothers me more than AUClark and RealTess kisses.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 03-05-2011, 09:02 AM. Reason: Quoted post removed

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
      Even though it doesn't take away from Clois, I just would rather not see it. I don't want Lois to be all sad and alone in her world because Ollie has died maybe at the hands of Clark Luthor only to see him making out with Tess.
      That's what I have a problem with too..

Comment

Cless does not bother me because she wants the any Clark that will look her way. and our Clark doesn't want her, he was annoyed with her tonight imo. and why would we want Lois with Clark Luther anyway. WHAT does bother me is that Lois was nearly raped tonight and nothing was done WTF! Those scenes were not needed if they wanted to show Lois was desirable seriously. Im so pissed right now. connor didnt get one talk about this and why was his attraction to lois so intense anyway ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will say this though i bet our Lois walks in on thats Clark and Tess and angsts happens

Comment

MOD EDIT Let's just look forward to some badass Luthors and enjoy upcoming Clois
          Last edited by Vergon6; 03-05-2011, 09:05 AM. Reason: Off-topic

Comment

The relationships on this show are soooo messed up. Even if it's AU Clark, Tess is all smiley, let's him kiss her and Lois doesn't care? This has happened repeatedly and Lois treats this girl like a bridesmaid? Nobody ever seems to face consequences for anything on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
              i will say this though i bet our Lois walks in on thats Clark and Tess and angsts happens
              I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                I personally loved Luthor, so I don't mind another AU episode. And I'm sure it's going to have pivotal moments for the storylines. Let's just look forward to some badass Luthors and enjoy upcoming Clois
                Same here. I loved the ep and I love badass Luthors and I look forward to Clois we have coming up even if its intermingled with the AU stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                  Who cares? That's Clark Luthor, not OUR Clark. It doesn't take anything away from Clois.
                  well to be fair it does take something away from Clois.... airtime

Comment

MOD EDIT

Yes it's an AU, and I'll bet you that Clark Luthor and Tess are going to have way hotter scenes than Clark Kent and Lois, just like in 'Luthor'. There are only a few more episodes left of the series, what is the point of showing that, exactly? So much for 12 out of 10 for clois scenes.
                    Last edited by Vergon6; 03-05-2011, 09:10 AM. Reason: quoted post removed

Comment

Kinda off-topic, but for those who still think Clois has been pushed aside in favor of other couples...

Guys, I think our real problem here is that we got SO much epic Clois in the first half of the season (ILY's, Secret Reveal, Future Clois, Love Scene, Morning After Scene, etc.) that now that we're in the second half and Clois is not the center of the story anymore, we're all unnecessarily angry. Face it, we've gotton greedy lol

Please don't hit me.

Comment

MOD EDIT
                        I honestly don't care. They can play Cless as much as they want. I just wish they would show me my reporter Lois. If I can't have Clois (and apparently I can't ), I want individual development for Clark and Lois. At the moment, there is nothing in the series for me.
                        Last edited by Vergon6; 03-05-2011, 09:12 AM. Reason: Off-topic

Comment

Originally posted by May Bee
                          Yes it's an AU, and I'll bet you that Clark Luthor and Tess are going to have way hotter scenes than Clark Kent and Lois, just like in 'Luthor'. There are only a few more episodes left of the series, what is the point of showing that, exactly? So much for 12 out of 10 for clois scenes.
                          If you want the hot clois scenes you have to go back to season 9 we had great hot scenes then

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                            I doubt it.
                            ITA. They are not going there.

Comment

Originally posted by May Bee
                              I respectfully disagree. Clark and Lois aren't about being "hot," they're about love. And love is not always intense make-out scenes. I think we get 12/10 on Clois in almost every episode in its own way.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                                If you want the hot clois scenes you have to go back to season 9 we had great hot scenes then
                                except for harvest of course lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎