Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Scion" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to know when he'll assume corporeal form.

Comment

• The trailer for the next epsiode for those who missed it is here. http://www.ksitetv.com/category/smallville/

Yes it says the real man of steel under the poster perhaps insinuating that superboy is imposing as clark! The old hand with the legion ring on it looks alot like lionel's so who knows. Also if you pause you'll see a dirty hand holding something gold, which my only guess is gold kryptonite which strips a kryptonian of his powers permenantly. Maybe they stripped za lil clark/lex clone of his powers
      Last edited by Red Kal-El Biatch; 03-04-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kal-El Biatch
        The trailer for the next epsiode for those who missed it is here. http://www.ksitetv.com/category/smallville/

Yes it says the real man of steel under the poster perhaps insinuating that superboy is imposing as clark! The old hand with the legion ring on it looks alot like lionel's so who knows. Also if you pause you'll see a dirty hand holding something gold, which my only guess is gold kryptonite which strips a kryptonian of his powers permenantly. Maybe they stripped za lil clark/lex clone of his powers
        THANKS! OMG, whos funeral??? What 'good friend' and is that Johnathon Kent kicking Clark from a chair???!!
        Or is that Lionel.
        Whats that gold ring? the legion ring ey?...Remember when Braniac had the legion ring? You know who else has it remember Chloe was the last who had it right?Or did she give it to Clark? Or did Zod end up taking it? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO IT?

Also! When will Jorel and Clark be face to face again? I miss that i love how clark went back to his red and blue scheme again and we get to see him with glasses at the daily planet but with his blue and red off daily planet- along with his wife Lois Kent Nah,Lois Lane ill call her
        Why is Clark the last one to get to the funeral?
        Whos that girl Clar kwas about to kiss? Is he under some kind of kryptonsite AGAIN you know this season has been ALLOT of going back to his roots and finding who he is again.
        The real man of steel? Sounds like Lionels little act ey?
        Peachy Pink house? Whos house is this ?Not clarks barn house i know that fursure...
        Whos going to be wearing a nice baige jacket next episode? (Clark kent.) If you noticed the shoulder in the clip it looks like one of those long jackets.
        Is that Clark and Tess kissing? is that GOLD kryptonite???

Comment

• Best Episode of the season.

I was so not expecting the end bit of Darkseid, an superb cliffhanger. But great performance from Alt-Lionel and the new kid on the block. Tess was amazing and Lois moment in front of alt-Lionel's handgun had scary fear on her face. Clark's has really embraced what it means to be a "parent" and he stood on the high moral ground firmly. It really brought the dynamics of the early seasons well.

Comment

• Im itching to see the next episode. I cant believe their is only 6 left 2 if you count the season 2 hour finale as 1. Looks really good though.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎