No announcement yet.

Ratings For Last Night's Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings For Last Night's Episode

"V" didn't reach a series low (thankfully).

Roughly 5 million viewers, 1.8 demo.

From TV By the Numbers:

First half hour: 1.7/5 in 18-49 demo; 4.73 million viewers
    Second half-hour: 1.9/5 in 8-49 demo; 5.28 million viewers

Interesting that the second halfhour went up.

I thought this episode 'just drifted along' and wouldve thought the total viewers, if anything, wouldve gone down?

Comment

I definitely think it's a good sign that V, on multiple occasions, has gained in viewership in its 2nd half hour.

I'm hoping a 1.9 average is good enough for ABC to give it another round of episodes because V seems to be stuck there. Good news is that it's not dipping. Meanwhile, No Ordinary Family keeps tanking.

Comment

W'hoo!! No series low (though the ratings still need to improve)! I thought "American Idol" would bring "V" down to 1.6-1.7.

The 20/20 Charlie Sheen special got a 3.2 in the demo. Since "V" goes till 10:01pm, maybe it will be adjusted up a bit (hopefully!). We'll see..

Comment

It dropped a little In both total and the demo but It remains In the 5 million range of
          total viewers.And It remains pretty good In the demo.No Ordnary Family keeps going down.With it as lead In V's COnsentcy In ratings shows the strength of It's fanbase.
          And the fact V often Increases In It's second half hour Is good for survial.

Comment

TV By the Numbers says that decisions on whether to cancel or renew
            some shows will be made by the afternoon of May 17th.

It says that V has a good chance of being cancelled before then.

Comment

Of my two shows on the bubble I think V will be canceled and Fringe will get a final season.

Comment

I still think that V will be renewed. It is the best tv show performing on ABC tuesday nights. It has a strong fanbase all around the world.

Comment

Next Week...

CBS is in reruns, so, theoretically, that should help V some- at least to hold steady and possibly inch up.

Comment

Final Numbers...

V (61 minutes)
                    - 5.040 million viewers
                    - 2.9/5 HH
                    - 1.8/5 A18-49

Among 20 episodes, this was the second-lowest-rated in terms of overall viewers, and tied for second-lowest in the demo.

The average demo rating (not counting DVR numbers) fort this season's eight episodes is 1.89 (down from last spring's eight-episode average of 2.25). The average viewership is 5.54 million (down from 5.7m for last spring's episodes).
                    Last edited by Resistance84; 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

DVR Ratings...

Adults 18-49: 0.6 (#20 out of 62 shows)
                      Percentage Gain From Initial Live+Same Day Ratings: 33% (No. 11)
                      Overall Viewers: 1.362 million (No. 21)

So, if you take the Live+ 7-Day ratings and add them to the first day, it had a 2.4 demo and 6.421 million overall viewers.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎