No announcement yet.

Sarah's Ever Changing Personality

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's Ever Changing Personality

So Sarah seems to be all over the place this season and especially in this episode. Sarah, running away in middle of a mission to try on wedding dresses one minute, and then doing cartwheels in gun fire (magic bullet protection) and then smiling as she terrorized people the next. She hates shopping, she loves shopping.

Do you remember the old days when there was "mission Sarah"? That kick-butt girl who was single minded when at work? She would scold Chuck when he went off mission - she told him that it would get them killed. Now she's talking about wedding dresses. No care for our covers??

Is it crazy that I preferred that emotionally constipated to Sarah to this multiple personality Sarah? It's getting so weird that I'm having a hard time buying her as a real character.

Thoughts?

I know what you mean.The writters seem to go on different level of emotion with her this season.I guess we can blamed the wedding's preparations.It can drive any woman crazy or be completly out of control.I know I was

Comment

Somersaults and cartwheels are design to offer less of a target but not really useful if you are not quick enough and moving towards fire and not across it. Beside this, yeah Sarah is all over the place. Now that chuck is less clumsy and more of a spy it seems to be a role reversal. I guess Chuck is just a nice friendly guy doing the spy business and gone are the day of being a bumbling unconfident fellow.

Comment

I miss emotionally constipated Sarah, but I do think she's possibly my favourite character now. They've changed all the characters so much since the early days that it's almost a completely different show. I guess Ellie is still okay, when they use her, but the others are nowhere near as entertaining as they used to be. At least Sarah's still interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎