No announcement yet.

Do they really not talk much off set?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they really not talk much off set?

I just wonder if j and j really don't talk off set? They made a lot of reference about it. Just seems weird to think they wouldn't be close friend after going on six years on a show as brothers. I know they spend a lot of time on set together but I still go out have a drink here and there after hard days work.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Eh, some people prefer to keep their professional and personal lives separate as a way to ensure their onstage/onscreen chemistry isn't hindered. Penn &Teller have been doing it this way for decades and say their partnership is strong because they just keep it strictly professional.

Doesn't mean they despise eachother in any way (if it's even true)

Comment

That's not true at all, lol.

They made a lot of references of real life, but they make fun of a lot of stuff, such as Kripke being a jerk, Jensen and Jared not talking outside of the set and Jared owning an alpaca. Plus, I doubt anyone in their crew can dodge bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        Plus, I doubt anyone in their crew can dodge bullets.
        Misha has tweeted that he can.

Your move.

Comment

I thought they were good friends off set. Wasn't one of them the best man at the other's wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by bonoferox
            Misha has tweeted that he can.

Your move.
            Okay, my move...

I said crew, not cast.

Your move now.

Originally posted by Superboy2
            I thought they were good friends off set. Wasn't one of them the best man at the other's wedding?
            Jensen was a groomsman while Jared's older brother was his best man.
            Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-28-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Okay, my move...

I said crew, not cast.

Your move now.
              Well played

Comment

It was just another joke. The J's are actually very close friends. In fact, here's a quote:

Ackles' upcoming directorial debut, which just wrapped production in Vancouver. "It's something that he's passionate about; he's always been interested in it," Padalecki says. "He's one of my best friends, so it was cool to be like, 'Cool man, I'm glad you got your opportunity this year. What do you want from me?'"

Comment

What about Jensen's wedding? I could have sworn I read one of them was the best man at one of the weddings. Maybe it was a rumor.

Comment

That's good to know that they are friends in rl. I thought that was crazy to think they wasnt. That's the key to making it work good for the show.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

What about Jensen's wedding? I could have sworn I read one of them was the best man at one of the weddings. Maybe it was a rumor.
                      I don't know about best man, but I saw an interview Jared gave we he said they were both stood up in each other's weddings.

Comment

They are good friends. And Jensen was a Groomsman.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎