Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Making Chloe's Last Episode a Comedy Pay Off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tacked-on feel of Chloe's departure led me to think this ep was written whether or not it was Allison's departing ep, it could have easily had a different ending about anything....although (as Clark points out in the scene with Chloe) when we see Chloe giving the toast at the beginning of the ep it did seem like a bit of a goodbye, rather than a toast. Perhaps that scene was changeable depending if Allison left or not (could have been a more straight forward toast). So as a goodbye ep I find after frequent viewings it's less of a filler ep to me; the light-hearted nature is the best end. Chloe's been through so much, why have her departure be such a down/dark ep with her walking off screen alone. And as was also mentioned, this is likely the last time in the series that the cast will have a chance to just bust loose and do something fun. Fun's over now, we've got work to do....

Comment

I thought this episode was a great send off for chloe- throughout season 8 &9 chloe became alot more of the closed up control feak of watchtower, so for her to leave on such a sweet note is satisfying. especialy is you compare her closure to other main cast who left the show with such angst cough*lana*cough but never mentioned again cough*pete*cough.

But i do agree the episode would of had alot more depth and not such a filler feeling if some mention of the other plots going on at the same time- oliver saying strange things, or tes making some mention of the boy who she is currently housing in....?

Comment

You'd think Chloe using the Fate helmet would have given some insight on Darkseid and how to beat him but no...

Horrible episode and a disappointing arc for Chloe to return to.

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎