No announcement yet.

raph turned to stone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raph turned to stone?

in the opening part. i cannot remember an ep where this happened and thought i missed last weeks ep or something

when/what ep did this happen?

Another important question, is Castiel now an archangel?

Comment

it was in The Third Man, the third episode of the sixth and current season.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Yes, Castiel is now an Archangel. When he was resurrected in Swan Song he said it was in Michael's place.
      Last edited by hamm3rtym3; 02-26-2011, 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Castiel isn't an arcangel. He just showed off his wings again like "Lazarus Rising".

And...he's not an arcangel because Raphael beat the snot out of him easily back in "The Third Man".

Comment

@Anno Domini he is an archangel this was hinted in "Swan Song" when he took power from Michael and became the new sherriff in town and a regular angel doesn't have that kind of authority and just because Raphael beat the snot of him does not prove he's not an archangel even though Castiel's an Archangel Raphael is still alot more powerful because he's older

Comment

Another reason why he's not an arcangel...if he was one, when he comes down to Earth, he could create some damage that Raphael, Michael and Lucifer can create, but he doesn't. He's no arcangel, lol. Some people think he is one, but there are more reasons why he isn't than reasons of why he could be one. And besides, I don't think there is an heirarchy so far within Heaven. God creates the arcangels, creates the angels and then the cupids, and that's it. I don't think they can move up like the demons. If that was possible, then two more angels should've been ranked up after Lucifer and Gabriel fell.
            Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-27-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Another reason why he's not an arcangel...if he was one, when he comes down to Earth, he could creat some damage that Raphael, Michael and Lucifer can create, but he doesn't. He's no arcangel, lol. Some people think he is one, but there are more reasons why he isn't than reasons of why he could be one. And besides, I don't think there is an heirarchy so far within Heaven. God creates the arcangels, creates the angels and then the cupids, and that's it. I don't think they can move up like the demons. If that was possible, then two more angels should've been ranked up after Lucifer and Gabriel fell.
              Don't worry about it... I'm not surprised they think that and it has no standing, really. Archangels are a seperate creature than regular angels. They don't move up the ranks like in the military. Maybe they could but they don't assume a different form. Raphael lost the upper hand when Cas got heaven's weapons. Maybe they can't kill him (maybe they could) with those but his vessel will be toast everytime like in S6E3. It would make sense for God to have resurrected him and made him one but the signs or power aren't there. I don't think we have even seen another archangel besides the fab four, lol! Not saying they don't exist in SPN world but they obviously went with the most famous ones. The four that have actually seen God. The people who think Cas is an archangel were the same that thought Chuck was God

Comment

Exactly, I don't think an Angel can become an Archangel. The Archangels were created before the other Angels, and in Supernatural there is only the big four: Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and Gabriel. In "Swan Song" God brought Castiel back and He restored his angelic nature and improved his powers.

Comment

Castiel's comment on "new and improved", to me, was just that he's an angel now, and not a rebellious angel anymore, meaning, his powers isn't cut off anymore. To think that meant he was an arcangel is just thinking too much into it.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎