Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's NEW IDENTITY...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a bit confusing but I don't think she'll take any other idenity other then her superhero idenity.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by mlauenstein
    Wow. The Legion's search engine really sucks.
    Yep, they just needed to look at Chloe Queen instead of Sullivan. LOL!
    Last edited by chlo-el; 03-01-2011, 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Refre G. Ratorstuffin.

Comment

The Legion is not perfect. They clearly didn't have a copy of Clark's yearbook (unambiguous breadcrumb) or any of his Torch articles where Chloe was the editor. From that alone, they should have known she existed.

At the end of the day, the Legion having no record of her says... their records were incomplete. At this point, the Legion are VERY familiar with how important Chloe is because "Chloe Sullivan doesn't die!".

Further, the Legion involvement has now affected the timeline FIVE potential times:
        1) The original involvement (which WAS to to correct an incursion created by someone else with an ax) - but in that the original sequence of events and how Brainiac was defeated was gone. Further Brainiac 5 was created.
        2) The Infamous one day loop. What ripple effect happened I don't know. Seemed pretty isolated but there's always a chance it was not completely corrected. And Clark learned not to just "come out". So, there's a long term impact.
        3) Showing up with a NEW ring to take Doomsday to the future. This impacted Clark's actions potentially in how he approached dealing with Davis/Doomsday.
        4) Lois getting a free ride to the Future - impacted the Clois relationship, impacted the events of S9.
        5) Brainiac 5 coming back for Homecoming -- would that have been possible if Clark had simply banished him to the PZ rather than creating a ball-o-goo that the Legion reprogrammed.

Bottom line: The universe where there is no record of Chloe Sullivan was gone the moment the dude with the ax showed up to start altering the timeline.

I think Chloe WAS Chloe Anne Sullivan and is now Chloe Anne Queen with unspecified hero identity.

Comment

With the way she handled those guns, maybe she's Hit-Girl.

Comment

I'd like for DC to really run with the concept of what she does. Maybe by the Legions time shes gone underground so often that she has disappeared from history.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
              Looks like she is Mrs. Oliver Queen.
              ahh don't I wish

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                Refre G. Ratorstuffin.

Chloe's got an appropriately alliterative name and she's working as a journalist in star city by day and being a superhero life coach by night!

Chloe Queen SOUNDS alliterative... Regina (get it? QUEEN) Ravelle of the Star City WHATSIT I don't remember the name of the paper she works at now.

Comment

Wouldn't her name be, Chloe Anne Sullivan-Olsen Queen. It really flows!

Comment

Lana Lang.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎