Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limo Driver= Zatanna (anyone else fooled?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limo Driver= Zatanna (anyone else fooled?)

When the limo driver (i think thats who she was) got up to leave the room where Emil was Elvis...

i was watching totally thinking that was Zatanna, the way she was dressed and approached Clark.. i was like "WAIT? i thought she wasnt in this episode"

would have been cool if she was in the episode tho! lol

but did anyone else get the whole Zatanna vibe?

Thought the exact same thing!

Comment

Yes I thought she looked like Zatanna too! And I thought she looked kind of like Angelina Jolie. LOL!

Comment

It's cool it shows that while she was the cause of there behavior she was still keeping an eye out for them and she changed her look so Clark wouldn't start yelling at her

Comment

And what’s the dealio with the name Zatanna anyways?! Are we supposed to think of the name Satan when we read it?! This plucky reported isn’t fooled for one! And what’s the deal with Santa? Satan – Santa.... it’s the same freakin guy! They’re the same friggin guy, man!

Comment

I thought the exact same thing. I kind of suspect that Zatanna was supposed to be in the episode when they were planning it but due to scheduling problems they couldn't get Serinda Swan (she was filming a TV show in Toronto up until the end of January and they filmed this episode back in December while Allison was available) so they wrote the champagne being from Zatanna scene into the episode and put the limo driver in that scene with Tess and Emil instead of Zatanna, that's my thought.

Comment

Thats the same thing that came to mind for me too! It was eerie how much that actor looked like Serinda Swan! A less hot version, but still!

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
              And what’s the dealio with the name Zatanna anyways?! Are we supposed to think of the name Satan when we read it?! This plucky reported isn’t fooled for one! And what’s the deal with Santa? Satan – Santa.... it’s the same freakin guy! They’re the same friggin guy, man!
              Ummmm HEH?

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
                they couldn't get Serinda Swan (she was filming a TV show in Toronto up until the end of January and they filmed this episode back in December while Allison was available) so they wrote the champagne being from Zatanna scene into the episode and put the limo driver in that scene with Tess and Emil instead of Zatanna, that's my thought.
                And another thing! The name Serinda Swan is supposed to make the brain interactive construct think of such subjects as Doc Virgil Swann who happened to be played by the late great humanitarian hugh-man named Christopher Reeve... who also just so happened to play, yup you guessed it, Superman. Thats it thats it. Circumlocution.Everything goes around in an imperfect circle that has a slight bend to it and then it spins out of control and miraculously ends up from back of whence it started. The universe works on a math equation that never really ever really even has any end... Like the Big Bang...... which also happens to.... yup.... as you guessed it.... the Big Bang Theory.... a Television Show starring that kid that used to be on Roseanne.... you know the one.... he played Rusty on Christmas Vacation.....
                Last edited by highdro_pharmer; 02-26-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I thought the limo driver was Zatanna also but, she didn't look like the original actress who first cast in the role.

Comment

I thought it was a recycled actress that played the "companion" for Clark in Fade. Didn't she also play a "companion" for Oliver at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
                      I thought it was a recycled actress that played the "companion" for Clark in Fade. Didn't she also play a "companion" for Oliver at one point?
                      Probably. Smallville does reuse a lot of actors...

Comment

I totally thought that it was Zatanna...

Comment

Yes! Right when she got up I was like ZATANNA!? But then it wasn't her. That was either their way of honoring her since she caused all this or either hinting that maybe it really WAS her disguised by magic enjoying her handy work. I really LOVE the Zatanna character on Smallville. I wish that she had actually returned.

Comment

She did look like her but even in the story it couldn't have been Zatanna (at least not one Clark recognized) because then Clark would certainly have a "word" with her.

Comment

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
                              And another thing! The name Serinda Swan is supposed to make the brain interactive construct think of such subjects as Doc Virgil Swann who happened to be played by the late great humanitarian hugh-man named Christopher Reeve... who also just so happened to play, yup you guessed it, Superman. Thats it thats it. Circumlocution.Everything goes around in an imperfect circle that has a slight bend to it and then it spins out of control and miraculously ends up from back of whence it started. The universe works on a math equation that never really ever really even has any end... Like the Big Bang...... which also happens to.... yup.... as you guessed it.... the Big Bang Theory.... a Television Show starring that kid that used to be on Roseanne.... you know the one.... he played Rusty on Christmas Vacation.....

man who ever is your dealer let me know so ill stay away from him... now thats what came to mind when i read your posts

read my comment with sarcasm... i enjoy his post and yeah... stay away from drugs kids...
                              Last edited by fanger54; 02-26-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎