Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois looking like she did back in season 4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see I ain't the only one. I personally loved the flashback look and Lois as always manages to pull it off and looked beautiful even if it was sorta tom-boyish.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SVfan87
    yes!!! i definitely noticed that!!

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

the ponytail, the bangs, the jacket... retro lois look
    Hell yes! For one night it was very great to see.
    Last edited by BigT; 02-26-2011, 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Frankly I wasn't a fan of Lois' coctail dress due to the tacky print.
      Tess coctail dress was reused from the sixth episode 'Crossfire' (season 9)! They have really goten lazy! By the way, even then I wasn't fond of its colour!
      I liked Chloe coctail dress because it was very stylish, although the wedding dress was horrendious, and that jewerly she had around her neck was a crime against fashion, but I guess it was meant to add to the comical effect!
      Last edited by umm; 02-26-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Never liked bangs. She didn't look that great this episode

Comment

Originally posted by umm
          Frankly I wasn't a fan of Lois' coctail dress due to the tacky print.
          Tess coctail dress was reused from the sixth episode 'Crossfire' (season 9)! They have really goten lazy! By the way, even then I wasn't fond of its colour!
          I liked Chloe coctail dress because it was very stylish, although the wedding dress was horrendious, and that jewerly she had around her neck was a crime against fashion, but I guess it was meant to add to the comical effect!
          Fair enough, but I think OP may have been referring to how Lois was dressed and all that during her final scene of the episode.

If I'm not mistaken, the jacket that Lois was wearing was the same one she wore in "Krypto"--which incidentally is the first episode I ever watched on DVD (not ever watched period of course). I mean when she first finds Shelby, that jacket. I know she wears a purple jacket later in the episode.

This is a pic from "Krypto" I uploaded awhile back that shows the jacket. Again not sure if it's the same, but it reminded me of it: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7058/...kkryptosp7.jpg
          Last edited by Vergon6; 02-26-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

But the leopard print dress, ouch. That should have been burned at the end of the 80's

Comment

I never really liked her style back in her earlier seasons but yes I did notice they made her look like that.

Comment

I thought this was a nod to season 4, too, when I saw those bangs. I've never been a big fan of bangs... but this time, I was happy they didn't try to make her blonde again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigT
                  I don't know if anyone else noticed but to me that was a pleasent surprise and really nice to see. Remember how Lois used to dress back in S4? Well we got that again tonight in the final Watchtower scene. I could be wrong but would this be the first time she dressed like that since S7?
                  Yay, I wasn't the only one thinking this! There is even a look she gives during the episode with her hair the way it was that reminded me so much of season 4 Lois.

Comment

The whole episode screamed S4...

Comment

I don't know if anyone else noticed but to me that was a pleasent surprise and really nice to see. Remember how Lois used to dress back in S4? Well we got that again tonight in the final Watchtower scene. I could be wrong but would this be the first time she dressed like that since S7?
                      You are da man Big T! Definitely spotted that!

Comment

Have to agree with my friend-Dominicus- above me -

You are the man !

TPTB brought Lois along very smartly, when she wanted Clark in season 8 - we all were ready for it -

This scene (bangs) brought me - an avid Cloiser - to feel that they were together from the beginning - making me have faith in "order" not chaos

Comment

Oh come on ppl. The bangs were awesome.

Comment

Yep! I noticed it too S4 Hairstyle

Comment

Did I miss something?

Comment

I'm on a season 4 re-watch at the moment and I had forgotten how Lois looked with the bang but I preferred her hair in S8 & 9 more. When they re-introduced the bangs I remember thinking at the time that her hair was different and that I didn't really like her hair with the bangs but in comparision her hair looked better suited for the bangs in season 4. However, I love Lois's wardrobe which has evolved with her and she has always retained that smart casualness which has given her a look that is timeless and forever Lois.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎