No announcement yet.

" Temil Scenes "

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatherineKent
    I never thought I'd 'ship' anyone other than Clois, but I am so on board the Temil ship. I thought they were great together. The karaoke scene was pure brilliance and I don't have a problem with the *cough* further exploration of their relationship.

As many people have already said ... maybe it's not a long term thing ... but I think it still works. They actually do fit each other personality wise.

If you were to talk about Season 8 Tess and Emil then NO! but things are so different now, especially for Tess.

funny i never knew emil was ever in s8, only started seeing him in s9.

i dont ship them as an it couple though, as a spoof couple yeah

Comment

• That was really funny!

Comment

• I liked that they gave Emil depth in this episode. It wasn't just a horrible mistake that they hooked up while they were drunk. Tess actually sees Emil's sweet side and we got to see that when they had that conversation about his wife.

He's not just the dorky, awkward doctor. He's actually a sweet, decent guy. And Tess likes that about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shootza
          Dude they were naughty naughty naughty.

They stole the show tonight IMO. I'm sold on these two, they were brilliant.
          I feel exactly the same!

Comment

• I think this could work, as a very quiet relationship. You know they do their jobs, support Clark, take a backseat to him and Lois, and throw a lot of looks at each other when no one's looking. It wouldn't have to be anything more than that, and it would be quite cute to watch.

Comment

• This came as a total surprise to me. But I think it really worked, they had great chemistry.
              And it was really nice hearing him sing again.

Here is his scene from BSG:

Throughout Guess What's Coming To Dinner, Gaeta sings to distract himself from the pain after his leg is amputated. The song, Gaeta's Lament, serves as a na...

Comment

• yeah i agree their singing was awesome ^^

Comment

• Best Duet on Smallville ever

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I loved the Temil videotape. It's actually good to see that Tess is on the good side and is having fun!

Comment

• Just watched the ep again on the new DVD. Still love it, though when it first aired, I was having a major wtf moment The added full vid of Temil is priceless, and yep, it appears it really is both of them singing. They rock. I want them to go on tour!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎