All things CHLARK

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things CHLARK

i've got a good feeling about this one!

great to see them clark and chloe up one last time.

Comment

We got our hug!!

Damn we are good at predicting this stuff. All 3 hugs counted for

Comment

They ended on a happy, nostalgic note. I'm not complaining.

Comment

^me neither.

Comment

i cried with that scene!!!!!

they were for me the old clark and chloe the old friendship.

i love them...and they will always be the best frinedship i have ever seen in a show

Comment

as i said earlier it was nice to have them together one last time. i have always thought tom and allison had great screen chemistry with each other. They always had some great scenes and tonight was no different.

Comment

Finally....I've waited and waited. I couldn't have pictured a better last scene and hug.
                I'm a Chlollie shipper...but I've got to say Chlark may have choked me up even more than Chlollie's final scene. There's just so much history there...and love. I could almost feel AM and TW saying goodbye as well. The last of the origional characters parting ways...it was beautifully touching.

Thank you writers for taking the time to show why we've adored the chlark relationship for 10 years.

Comment

Glad it ended on a happy note.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                    Finally....I've waited and waited. I couldn't have pictured a better last scene and hug.
                    I'm a Chlollie shipper...but I've got to say Chlark may have choked me up even more than Chlollie's final scene. There's just so much history there...and love. I could almost feel AM and TW saying goodbye as well. The last of the origional characters parting ways...it was beautifully touching.

Thank you writers for taking the time to show why we've adored the chlark relationship for 10 years.
                    I agree with the bolded...

Comment

i love that they said that they were always going to be part of eachothers life...i just LOVE that!!!!

the scene was so amaizing and so sad at the same time...they have sooo much history togheter...ten years...is was really touching

Comment

I LOVED THESE SCENES, omg the final one, OMGGGGG.

Comment

*sniffles* My favorite tiny blonde....

Sorry, but now that I got that out of the way.... OH MY GOODNESS, THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SWEET, FLAWLESS, PERFECT CHLARK SCENE IN THREE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just... oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!! Post a link! SOMEONE POST A YOUTUBE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must watch that scene 18592283 times in rapid succession RIGHT NOW! I'm already going through favorite-tiny-blonde-withdrawal. And the HUG!!!!! *furiously scrambles to start making a new avatar featuring that PERFECT MOMENT!*

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sngOuH5Ns&feature=feedf

Your wish is my command!
                            Now that I've watched it atleast 20 times....I REALLY love when Clark says "I do."
                            It's almost like their own little friendship marriage. Promising to always be there for eachother...it was just beautiful.

Comment

I´m glad...after the not so good writing this week... we did get a long chlark scene with a hug!!! and also we know for sure that she will always be in his life =D

Long live chlark and their journey

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎