X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partying off screen with the lemur.

Comment

Facepalm-ing over Temil

Comment

I chose 'Who do you think gave Clark the lemur?'. It would be like James Bond villain, Blowfeld who is always petting a white cat . Can't just imagine Lex plotting deviously in a big leather chair while petting that lemur? .

Comment

Fortune stole the lemur from Lex!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Beef Waggly
          He's debating whether to come back to Smallville as he watches this awful episode.
          Are you kidding? The Ollie in drag scene was an homage to MR. Lex is totally jealous he could not be one of the showgirls.
          Last edited by stenochick; 02-26-2011, 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He was drunk, kissing Shelby while the lemur video'ed the whole thing for youtube....

Comment

He's looking for a new place to hide since the mansion exploded.

Comment

and suddenly my old Clex-slash goggles reared their head and made me want to say he was off pouting because he wants to be the one to marry Clark, not Lois.

Comment

We'll find out that just like jimmy olsen the guy we thought was lex wasnt the real lex. We meet the real lex, who was the other lex's twin brother in the finale. Why they both have the same name who knows, but they did it with jimmy so don't ask questions.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

^ this is a secret fear of mine that has been floating around in my head since the explosion/"death" of Lex Luthor.

Comment

Watching the video

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎