No announcement yet.

Chloe can fight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe can fight

Anybody thought it was cool how Chole could suddently kick people arse. Less then two years ago she got beat up by a robber and needed help from Lios. Seem like she got beat up more then any girl on the show. This epoisde she kick some people arse. Guess Oliver must the trianned her.

Chloe is the next Chun-Li!

But yes she kicks butt and its awesome.

Comment

More like the Suicide Squad taught her.

Comment

No big issue right there. She could fight back in "Delete" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          No big issue right there. She could fight back in "Delete" as well.
          Kicking Lana's butt is different then multiple trained FBI agents, but whatever.

Comment

She's been fighting all her life, so she learned a few new tricks...no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by chumchees
              Kicking Lana's butt is different then multiple trained FBI agents, but whatever.

Yah, "trained" agents. If they were trained, Chloe should be no match as SHE'S not "trained".

Lana did a better job in "Delete" than the "trained" FBI agents.

Comment

Well everyone on this show gets beat up in one episode, then in the next episode they suddenly know how to fight. And after that they're back to not knowing how to fight.

Comment

Chloe's always been able to defend herself. Having a General for an uncle and Lois as a cousin, I think a few techniques would have rubbed off. Lois was giving her things like smoke or tear gas grenades as presents. I'm sure she would have taught her baby cuz basic self defense.

She fought Lana in Delete as mentioned. She fought off Lex's guards for hire in Progeny.

There was the all out brawl with Tess in Persuasion. Tess is a trained government agent. We've seen Tess beat her trainers and spar with Oliver.

The way Dinah and Chloe faced off in Collateral made me think they've sparred before too. I would think when Chloe officially joined the team she would have had more training, either with Dinah or Oliver.

Comment

Trying to make Chloe into Mrs. Smith does the character no favors. Trying to make her someone who can defeat a couple of law enforcement officers, young robust men professionally trained, experienced in subduing suspects, each possessing double her strength-- it just makes her All Purpose Girl. Chloe just isn't that person.

There was a great analogous situation on the SyFy show Warehouse 13. Claudia, who is WH13's resident snarky computer hacker girl, got into a situation where she was confronting what she thought was a professional hit man-- so she went armed. So did the man in question-- who was not really a hit man, he was one of the good guys, under cover in the witness protection program. He thought she was one of the bad guys-- so he went armed to the meet. Upshot was, they meet, they both go for their weapons, and neither one can get their gun out of their waistbands; they're circling each other, tugging fruitlessly, trading accusations, and of course the truth comes out and the air is cleared.

Chloe, no more than Claudia, has any business physically beating up men or being able to shoot the diamond out of a playing card at twenty paces. They are good at the things they are good at, and trying to make them good at everything just Mary Sues the character.

Comment

Yeah you all got a point. Clark has'nt really trainned im martial arts peroid but it look like he did good when he was fighting zod. Coruse he has powers so there really not much need for that.He's too strong to train with humans anyway but hey he could always put on a blue k ring and spar with Tess with that stick one time.
                      If only she good fight like that when Davis was about to kill Jimmy. Once that beast was removed Davis would the been a punk.

Comment

I always figured that Oliver would have trained her or you know the suicide squad when she went to them after they tried to kill Sam Lane or even Lois showing her some stuff after she was attacked in Stiletto, I thnk it was.

And on this show the persons fighting skills seems to depend on the episode. I mean Lex repeatedly got beat or knocked out but in Siren held his own against Oliver when they were fighting and the only thing that was really shown was that he was pretty good at fencing.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎