This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FWvidchick
    I didn't hear that.. lol
    I didn't hear it either. Will have to go back and listen. Is it at the very end of the tape when Tess is shutting it off?

Edit: i heard it!! It's between the shot of them on the table making out, and it cuts back to the group and tess is trying to shut it off, Oliver is laughing and then it cuts back to the tape and just before the tape ends you can hear Oliver go: "Good job. I'm really proud of you."

Classic.
    Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 02-27-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

" are you really made of steel?" - oliver to clark in limo. LMAO. I always fell over laughing

Comment

Tess: Show me what you GOT!
        Emil: Oh, you can't handle what I've got.
        Tess: YEAAAAAAHHHH

So wrong!! Yet... so funny!!

Clark: It was a fun ride while it lasted. Kinda reminded me of the good ol' days.

Clark: It's funny, it's almost like you were saying goodbye.
        Chloe: I forgot how much you know me.

Clark: And I know, no matter what, we'll still be in each other's lives.
        Chloe: You know I'll always be here for you.... You know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
          Out of a bazillion great quotes, my vote lies with :

Chloe-"A monkeeeeeeee.."

Clark-"Watch this!" SWOOSH!

Chloe-"TA-DA!!!"

There is poor guy getting robbed is on his knees about to get shot in the head and WTF!? No one ever even acknowledges there is a crime being committed.
          if you watch carefully clark k.o.'d the robbers. haha.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Oliver: [runs up to lios.] I need your help.
          Lois: [looks around.] Okay. shhhhh [they run off]

Clark to Emil: Drink it!!!!

Oliver to Clark: These are twenty dollar rings out of a vending machine. She deserves better than [hiccups] better than that.

Emil: With being the King comes alot of responsiblities....

Chloe: Oh God. Don't say the word consumate.
          Last edited by Chlo_Chlo2010; 02-28-2011, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

All things Lemur for me LOL especially "check it out, check it out" and 'stay', I also laughed at Chloe not wanting say consumate, Ollie's referring to Lois' as 'the pointer sisters', no quote from the Lemur but is potato chip eating, rice throwing was adorable. I liked Clark saying "I do" to Chloe after she asked him if he knew that she would always be there for him, I smiled because the whole mistaken wedding situation. Even though she was singing I loved the shake it baby exclaimed by Tess in the song. Clarks' love of my life and his telling Lois that whether in 5 days or 5 years from now he would still wanna marry her, "sorry you sai you were cold (after burning his symbol on the wall) and a bunch more everybody is mentioning like Ollie is always funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by SmallsFan247
              "sorry you sai you were cold (after burning his symbol on the wall) and a bunch more everybody is mentioning like Ollie is always funny to me
              Loved the 'sorry you said you were cold' thing I fell out. It was great.

Comment

Who exactly said that. I thought it was Clark ... and then he turns around and says, I'm really feeling this.

Comment

Lois: There's something stuck in my bra.
                  Oliver: That's not my territory anymore, all right?
                  That and the "pointer sisters" remark just seemed kind of rude to me. Objectifying, and crude.

This episode seemed to go out of its way to trash Lois. From major plot points like having her gamble away her engagement ring to little digs like having her clomp around in ugly boots. Seemed kind of mean.

Comment

luuuurved tess

"Clarkie! theres only one person i know that could make an armored car adios in seconds. :P"
                    best.
                    ever.

Comment

Lois: I think I have something stuck in my bra. Oliver: That's not my territory anymore.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by actaeon
                      That and the "pointer sisters" remark just seemed kind of rude to me. Objectifying, and crude.

This episode seemed to go out of its way to trash Lois. From major plot points like having her gamble away her engagement ring to little digs like having her clomp around in ugly boots. Seemed kind of mean.
                      Huh? Oliver is a jokester. The episode did not trash Lois. A bum traded shoes with Lois while Lois slept.
                      Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-26-2011, 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                        Lois: I think I have something stuck in my bra. Oliver: That's not my territory anymore.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Huh? Oliver is a jokester. The episode did not trash Lois. A bum traded shoes with Lois while Lois slept.
                        Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎