Television Ratings for "Fortune"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wohoo so hapy for smallville was doubtful when ratings after the break continued to drop, but now it should (hopefuly) rise up till the end! suprised at how low supenatural fared in comparison - 2.17

Comment

Lets be honest next weeks rating will reflect on this week.. Don't be shocked when it falls again..

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
        Lets be honest next weeks rating will reflect on this week.. Don't be shocked when it falls again..
        Not sure if you was a fan of Masquerade, but does this week mean everybody loved Masquerade

Comment

Conner kent is coming to SV, dont let the ratings fall.

Comment

2.5M+ - that's a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy 14
              This was the first episode of the season I watched and probably the last until the finale (not that I don't like SV anymore, just that I'm busier and I enjoy watching the season straight through when I get the DVDs). However, I really enjoyed the light-heartedness and the happy ending. So it makes me happy to see the ratings bounced up quite a bit for it.

I love watching it when it premieres, but at least on DVD you don't have to deal with the commercials and you can watch it at your own pace. Yeah, I have a DVR, but I still have fast forward commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                I love watching it when it premieres, but at least on DVD you don't have to deal with the commercials and you can watch it at your own pace. Yeah, I have a DVR, but I still have fast forward commercials.
                Most shows I don't start watching till 12-15 minutes after the hour so i can FF through commercials

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                  This was the first episode of the season I watched and probably the last until the finale (not that I don't like SV anymore, just that I'm busier and I enjoy watching the season straight through when I get the DVDs). However, I really enjoyed the light-heartedness and the happy ending. So it makes me happy to see the ratings bounced up quite a bit for it.
                  ^Hey, it's nice to see your "block of Sunshine"!

Yay! 2.55mil. So glad the ratings went up this week! Fortune was so entertaining!
                  Clark running into the lamp post was hilarious!

Comment

That's awesome news . I would have been nice to have more people tune into "Masquerade" too. I preferred that episode to this one actually, although this one had some really fun moments. But I digress.

Comment

Yay! I hope this upward trend continues.
                      I know ratings don't affect the show's renewal status anymore, but it's still nice to see decent numbers.

I know this episode was all kinds of weird, but it was also a lot of fun. It's back to business next week, and I hope that people stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                        Most shows I don't start watching till 12-15 minutes after the hour so i can FF through commercials
                        But on DVD you don't have to FF anything. Well, maybe those infamous CL scenes.
                        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-27-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Good ratings. Nice to see that the broader viewership doesn't give a stuff about whether an episode's a *gasp* filler.

Comment

On a side note for all the people saying how the ratings from one half hour to the next would drop because people thought the episode was crap

Smallville
                            8:00 p.m. - V: 2.45 m, A18-49: 1.0/ 3
                            8:30 p.m. - V: 2.64 m, A18-49: 1.1/ 4
                            Great shades of Elvis!

Comment

So much for Chloe being ratings poison. Nice ratings send of for Miss Mack.

Comment

On a side note for all the people saying how the ratings from one half hour to the next would drop because people thought the episode was crap

Smallville
                                8:00 p.m. - V: 2.45 m, A18-49: 1.0/ 3
                                8:30 p.m. - V: 2.64 m, A18-49: 1.1/ 4
                                That's awesome! It seems that people like fun episodes after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎