Television Ratings for "Fortune"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow those are good ratings. I'm guessing people like "fun" episodes.

Comment

thats cool sv/hangover

Comment

Hope the ratings keep going up otherwise this might end up being the last season of Smallville!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman_Prime
          Hope the ratings keep going up otherwise this might end up being the last season of Smallville!
          It's the finale season.

Comment

While I am guessing you are being sarcastic, even with the ratings the past few weeks I am guessing SV would be renewed compared to what other shows are getting on better nights

Comment

Originally posted by CloisForever1010
              It's the finale season.
              Seriously?

Comment

Yay!

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
                All I have to say for this week's ratings is "the man says how do we do".
                LOL
                Last edited by RaniaLovesClois; 02-26-2011, 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Seriously?
                  Where have you been? LOL, its been known that this is the finale season since last season. Tom even starts out the Premier/first episode of this season saying "And now the final season of Smallville".

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

While I am guessing you are being sarcastic, even with the ratings the past few weeks I am guessing SV would be renewed compared to what other shows are getting on better nights
                  yeah I hope being sarcastic.. lol
                  Last edited by pjack; 02-26-2011, 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That's a good rating and a big increase from the last episode. The reason being is that it's Chloe's final episode. We got to see Clark and Chloe teaming up one last time and that Chloe got a good sendoff in becoming a reporter for Star City, searching for other heroes, and married to Oliver. Out of the Chloe return episodes, this was her best one.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                      That's a good rating and a big increase from the last episode. The reason being is that it's Chloe's final episode. We got to see Clark and Chloe teaming up one last time and that Chloe got a good sendoff in becoming a reporter for Star City, searching for other heroes, and married to Oliver. Out of the Chloe return episodes, this was her best one.
                      I thought the last 2 were both good episodes, the first couple weren't terrible but weren't great by any stretch of the imagination

On a side note for all the people saying how the ratings from one half hour to the next would drop because people thought the episode was crap

Smallville
                      8:00 p.m. - V: 2.45 m, A18-49: 1.0/ 3
                      8:30 p.m. - V: 2.64 m, A18-49: 1.1/ 4
                      Last edited by Supsfan; 02-26-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Nice to see the ratings go up and I hope they continue to do so.

Comment

Awesome! I knew the promo would lure back viewers. "Fortune" debuted #4 on Itunes. Downloading it now.

Comment

This was the first episode of the season I watched and probably the last until the finale (not that I don't like SV anymore, just that I'm busier and I enjoy watching the season straight through when I get the DVDs). However, I really enjoyed the light-heartedness and the happy ending. So it makes me happy to see the ratings bounced up quite a bit for it.

Comment

Sweet! 2.55 million is terrific news!!

All I have to say for this week's ratings is "the man says how do we do".

Comment

SV is full of surprises, here i thought this was going to be a big burst. got to hand it over to the crew for doing a "hangover".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎