Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 519
  1. #301
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1974 View Post
    Oh my God! What What What What!!! jajajaja I'm a little crazy for know what will do it Clark, ppms. By the way I loved it
    If I don't have it ready tonight, then it'll be after the weekend because I won't be on the computer all that much. 'S' is coming to town. *winks*

    On a side note, this is the 300th post for this story. Yay me! *grins*
    Last edited by gem65; 09-16-2011 at 12:24 PM.

  2. #302
    Forum Regular Mpj891's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    England
    Posts
    132
    Thanks for the teaser and it good to know that a update is coming early can't wait this story keeps getting better and better
    Thanks again and now your over the 300 Mark

  3. #303
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpj891 View Post
    Thanks for the teaser and it good to know that a update is coming early can't wait this story keeps getting better and better
    Thanks again and now your over the 300 Mark
    The thrill never ebbs for me whenever a story of mine reaches a milestone like that. I'm glad you're enjoying this story so far.

  4. #304
    Forum Regular oepu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    196
    I love this story. Now that she knows he is the Blur it got even more funnier. I love how they tease each other. I need to know what is Clark saying next. Hopefully we don't have to wait for to long.

  5. #305
    Forum Regular eve_luv_clois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Posts
    195
    love it... more please...

  6. #306
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by oepu View Post
    I love this story. Now that she knows he is the Blur it got even more funnier. I love how they tease each other. I need to know what is Clark saying next. Hopefully we don't have to wait for to long.
    I really do enjoy writing them teasing each other. It's so much fun. As for the next update - I have a first draft done, but I didn't work on it this past weekend because I was distracted by something else *winks* I'm hoping to post Chapter 8 sometime tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

  7. #307
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by eve_luv_clois View Post
    love it... more please...
    Hopefully tomorrow.
    Last edited by gem65; 09-20-2011 at 04:26 AM.

  8. #308
    Avy By Gancy dotsie23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    7,184
    Thanks Mary Ellen for writing such an enjoyable story! So now Lois knows! Man, talk about a very long and enduring phone conversation between these two! I loved every crazy, funny, loving moment with these two!

  9. #309
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by dotsie23 View Post
    Thanks Mary Ellen for writing such an enjoyable story! So now Lois knows! Man, talk about a very long and enduring phone conversation between these two! I loved every crazy, funny, loving moment with these two!
    I'm glad you're enjoying it. It is fun to write all the funny and sexy banter between them. I was hoping to post the next chapter tonight, but there's been a delay. I hope to have it ready tomorrow or Friday the latest - but you never know what RL will throw at you. *sighs*

  10. #310
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Here's a little teaser to whet your appetite until I post it - which will happen sometime this weekend. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    LL: What about you, Kal?

    TB: What about me?

    LL: What do you have a thing for? I bet I can guess.

    TB: I’m sure you can’t.

    LL: Wanna bet?

    TB: No.
    Last edited by gem65; 09-24-2011 at 04:31 AM.

  11. #311
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    A/N: I hadn't planned on another update quite so soon, but I had an inspiration and went with it. Once again, a special thanks to Steve for his feedback and helpful suggestions.

    CHAPTER 8


    Previously:

    TB: Okay, fine. I’ll tell you what I would do if you never call me a prude again. Deal?

    LL: Deal.

    TB: I should warn you that you should probably have something cold nearby because you’ll need to cool yourself down.

    LL: I have an iced coffee right here, so I’m set.

    TB: (to self) Alright. Here goes nothing…

    ************

    LL: I’m waiting.

    TB: You really are an impatient woman, Lois. I don’t know how Clark puts up with you.

    LL: I don’t know how he does either, but he loves it. I keep him on his toes.

    TB: So you have a thing for toes? (teasing tone)

    LL: I didn’t say that.

    TB: It was implied (chuckles).

    LL: What about you, Kal?

    TB: What about me?

    LL: What do you have a thing for? I bet I can guess.

    TB: I’m sure you can’t.

    LL: Wanna bet?

    TB: No.

    LL: Why not?

    TB: Because I want it to be a very pleasant surprise for her.

    LL: Your co-worker?

    TB: Yes.

    LL: Alright. So back on the subject at hand. What’s taking you so long?

    TB: (sighs) There are some things that I don’t like to rush, Lois.

    LL: Such as? (sounds intrigued)

    TB: Intimacy, for example.

    LL: I agree with you.

    TB: You do?

    LL: Of course I do. I know I can be impulsive at times, but not usually when it comes to the matters of the heart.

    TB: So what you said earlier about being impulsive with Clark was just an act? (sounds curious)

    LL: (sounds defensive) I only said I would do that because I think that Clark needs to look outside his wheel house once in a while.

    TB: Wheelhouse?

    LL: The wheelhouse where he settled for bland vanilla instead of something a bit more---

    TB: Exotic? (interrupts)

    LL: I’m not sure if exotic is the right word, but you’re in the ballpark.

    TB: So what flavor are you, Lois?

    LL: I haven’t really thought about it all that much.

    TB: If it helps, I know exactly what flavor you would be.

    LL: So what flavor does The Blur think I am? (sipping coffee)

    TB: Wild Cherry.

    LL: (does spit take) Wild Cherry?

    TB: Absolutely. Wild Cherry is tart yet sweet at the same time – and that’s exactly what you are, Lois. Now that I think about it, my co-worker is also a Wild Cherry kind of gal (smile in voice).

    LL: I bet she is (sounds amused).

    TB: (changes subject) So let’s get back to what we were talking about before we got distracted by ice cream.

    LL: Okay.

    TB: So you would be okay with it if Clark told you that he needed to go slow before becoming intimate?

    LL: Yes.

    TB: Thank you, Lois (sounds emotional).

    LL: For what? (sounds curious)

    TB: For understanding me better than my ex-girlfriend ever did.

    LL: That’s what I’m here for Cl...Kal…one save at a time (smile in voice). Besides, I should really be thanking you.

    TB: I don’t understand. Why should you be thanking me?

    LL: For finally trusting me.

    TB: (long pause) Lois, are you still there?

    LL: (clears throat) I don’t know what to say.

    TB: This coming from the woman who rambles on and on---

    LL: Very funny (sarcastic tone).

    TB: Lois, one of the reasons why I feel I can confide in you is because I’ve never felt pressure from you to reveal my true identity.

    LL: I’ve learned the hard way that people keep secrets for a reason – even from the people you’re closest to.

    TB: Sometimes we keep them to protect the ones we love.

    LL: I know that Clark keeps secrets from me and I trust him enough to know he’ll tell me when he’s ready to.

    TB: I’m sure it would mean a lot to him if you told him that.

    LL: I have a feeling he knows already.

    TB: (smile in voice) Can I tell you something that’s extremely personal?

    LL: I’m listening.

    TB: When I’m finally intimate with a woman, I want…need…to take my time because---

    LL: (interrupts) Wait a minute. Are you saying that you’ve never been with a woman before? (sounds surprised)

    TB: I have, but it’s complicated. You see, I’ve never been with a woman when I had my powers.

    LL: How did you lose your powers?

    TB: It’s a long story, Lois, but I promise I’ll tell you about it one day.

    LL: I’m going to hold you to that.

    TB: I have no doubt you will (chuckles).

    LL: That’s right, Kal (chuckles with him).

    TB: I suppose now you’re wondering why I’ve been hesitant about it.

    LL: It has crossed my mind.

    TB: (clears throat) The reason why is because I’m afraid that I might get carried away while we’re being intimate. That’s why I need to go slow at first…you know…to make sure that I don’t hurt her.

    LL: (hesitates before speaking) Do you want to know what I think?

    TB: Okay.

    LL: I think you’re over thinking it. I’m sure that you would never do anything to hurt her.

    TB: You really think so?

    LL: I really do –but I’m also sure that if you shared your concerns with her, she would understand and be patient with you.

    TB: You’re probably right.

    LL: I know I’m right (chuckles).

    TB: (laughs)

    LL: So do you want to talk about something else?

    TB: Sure. What do you want to talk about?

    LL: Hmm… (pauses) I think we should talk about the fact that you still haven’t told me the name of your co-worker.

    TB: Are you sure about that?

    LL: I’m positive. I would remember if you had.

    TB: I believe you.

    LL: So tell me her name (sipping coffee again).

    TB: It’s Amber.

    LL: (does another spit take) What did you just say?

    TB: (to self) I knew it! I knew she knew that I was The Blur.

    LL: Did you just say her name is Amber?

    TB: Yes.

    LL: (mutters under breath) He knows that I know that he’s Clark. Son of a b*tch!

    TB: Lois?

    LL: (to self) He’s going to pay dearly for bringing that up. I don't care if he is The Blur with superpowers.

    TB: Lois? Are you still there.

    LL: I’m still here (still mumbling to self).

    TB: Is everything okay?

    LL: Fine and dandy. It’s just that you took me by surprise.

    TB: I did? (sounds curious)

    LL: Forgive me for saying this, but that sounds like a stripper name to me (smirks).

    TB: It’s funny you mention that because she worked one night as a stripper.

    LL: Really? (sounds leery)

    TB: I’ll never forget that night because she wore blue hot pants and a red, white, and blue sparkly bra with deep cleavage.

    LL: Sounds like you liked it.

    TB: I’m a man. Of course I liked it - but I loved the lap dance she gave me even better.

    LL: How much better?

    TB: Old Glory never looked as good as it did that night.

    LL: (slight pause)I don’t know what to say.

    TB: Come here, boy (sound of barking).

    LL: Huh?

    TB: Sorry about that. My dog just came into the living room and he wants to play.

    LL: So how is Shelby?

    TB: Shelby? Who the heck is Shelby?(sounds nervous)

    LL: Did I say Shelby? My bad. That’s the name of Clark’s dog. I guess I got the two of you mixed up. Sometimes when I’m talking to you, I could swear I’m talking to Clark.

    TB: (to self) She’s upping the ante. Well, two can play at that game.

    LL: So what’s your dog’s name anyway?

    TB: His name is Krypto (laughs inwardly)

    LL: (mutters to self) That was Shelby’s original name.

    TB: What did you say?

    LL: (out loud)That’s an interesting name, Kal. I bet you picked that name because you’re so cryptic – right? (says in a teasing tone).

    TB: No, Lois (laughs). It comes from the name Krypton.

    LL: Isn’t there a chemical element called krypton?

    TB: Yes, but that’s not where I got the name.

    LL: So where did you get it?

    TB: Lois, I’d rather tell you in person.

    TO BE CONTINUED...

    Here's the link to Chapter 9


    A/N: I was inspired for part of this update by the Chloe and Lois conversation in season four about secrets. Thanks for reminding me about it, Steve. *smiles*

    The Chlois conversation about secrets
    Last edited by gem65; 11-08-2011 at 12:23 PM.

  12. #312
    Battle Troll DJ Doena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,116
    Quote Originally Posted by gem65 View Post
    A/N: I was inspired for part of this update by the Chloe and Lois conversation in season four about secrets.
    I love that conversation because it echoes twice.

    The first time in season six's Reunion when Clark as Clark brings that topic up and Lois just can't take him seriously. I think it's the only time that Clark really smiles in that episode.

    And then again in season nine's Charade where Lois insists that The Blur mustn't reveal his identity to her.
    Last edited by DJ Doena; 09-25-2011 at 05:45 AM.

  13. #313
    Site Groupie MariVe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Valencia
    Posts
    3,891
    Oh please can you stop with the teasing you're driving me crazy her and I don't know who is more frustrated Clark, Lois or me :/
    The need to do something impulsive and just go for the kill

    Fantastic update !!!! PPMS...

  14. #314
    Current obsession FWvidchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    Jenny- Missing Jim!
    Posts
    26,385
    Gosh I love this and it always ends to soon for me! Lol.. love it all, how they both know or think the know and keep playing the game.So clois that is. I love the things they say to themselves.

    PPMS this is awesome!

  15. #315
    Next Episode: Comfort KatherineKent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    3,037
    Super. They both know they know. If you know what I mean. I loved it. I wish they'd actually meet and talk, then start the 'taking it slow' *winks*

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •