Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I think this episode is going to be awesome....Cas and Misha have been very underused this season....I hope that Season 7 is being set up so Castiel is a much more used character. As much as I enjoy Sam and Dean, it's Castiel that I really love, and Dean and Cas interactions are just so.....perfect.

I am really looking forward to this episode. From the previews, looks like Misha nailed his acting.

my theory is cas is king of hell. in the promo for the man who would be king crowley says he wants to kill the winchesters and cas says he would just bring them back AGAIN. so does that means he brought sam back in the begining of the season? to do that he would need imense power in the pit. we know he just came into a position of power, most angels want him dead, hes using crowley for help. heaven wouldnt hear him out and he needed an army that would kill angels. i thinks hes only killing the curropt angels. and we know hes been lying to dean and sammy. in the french mistake bathazar said cas was "deep in the pit". i dont know for sure, its just my theory, but i think itd be cool.

Misha is breaking the fourth wall.....?

Probably, haha. I don't care if they do anything after "The French Mistake".

I wish I knew how to read lips. I'd love to know what Sam is saying to Dean.

It looks like he might be pleading on Cass' behalf. Doesn't look like look like angry or indignant Sam.

Forum Regular
    I have a theory about "Caged Heat". Do you think that maybe that entire episode was staged and we might find out about that in this episode? Think about it, I doubt Castiel and Crowley just came up with the whole faking the death thing right on the spot. That took some sort of planning. What if Meg was in on it too? Crowley gets afraid the Winchesters are gonna kill him, so he and Castiel devise a plan to "kill" himself and get the boys off his trail, so they get Meg in on it who claims she's out to kill Crowley because if it wasn't for her it probably would have been months later before the boys decided to go after the King of Hell themselves.

I can't believe that they are using that fire against Cas, which can kill him. They are real douches.

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I can't believe that they are using that fire against Cas, which can kill him. They are real douches.
    So you think Castiel would simply tell the truth from something he's hidden for possibly a year? Lol.

Sam, Dean and Bobby using a Holy Fire Circle to get Cas to open up with the truth

Castiel not really killing Crowley and in fact teaming up with the demon with trying to find Purgatory and the souls within it

I think Castiel deserves the Holy Fire treatment, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So you think Castiel would simply tell the truth from something he's hidden for possibly a year? Lol.

Sam, Dean and Bobby using a Holy Fire Circle to get Cas to open up with the truth

Castiel not really killing Crowley and in fact teaming up with the demon with trying to find Purgatory and the souls within it

I think Castiel deserves the Holy Fire treatment, imo.

I hate to admit it since I love Cas...but I agree. I think things have gotten out of hand for Cas and he needs help.

Forum Regular
    You know, I never understood why an angel can't simply hop/fly over the flames or like teleport out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kar. View Post
    You know, I never understood why an angel can't simply hop/fly over the flames or like teleport out of it.
    Yeah, me too. At least teleport.

Forum Regular
    Yeah, I would say maybe it cancels out their powers but that's obviously not the case seeing as how in "Abandon All Hope..." Cas unscrewed those pipes.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast