Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I'm not sure if I'm for or against Cas turning evil/being the big bad. I mean, we've done an angel adversary before (Lucifer) so it's old territory. But I don't think we've ever had a friend turn on the boys like this before, so that could be interesting.

Hmmm.

There's no way Cas would be the big baddie. Like I have said numerous times beforehand, next season will most likely be Castiel's redemption season. But, I would see the brothers and Bobby kicking Cas out of Team Free Will for a while, haha.

I suppose the promo pretty much confirms old vessel Raphael and Crowley, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I suppose the promo pretty much confirms old vessel Raphael and Crowley, lol.
    I guess his feelings were hurt when he came back as a woman and they made fun on him for it lol! That was kinda weird...

If Cas turns evil, I'm done with this show for good. How can they destroy such a good character like that?

Quote Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
    I guess his feelings were hurt when he came back as a woman and they made fun on him for it lol! That was kinda weird...
    Old vessel Raphael will just be a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    If Cas turns evil, I'm done with this show for good. How can they destroy such a good character like that?
    I actually wouldn't mind if Cas turns evil and/or dies. Perhaps this would be the best way to end the angel storyline if their best angel pal gets ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Old vessel Raphael will just be a flashback.

I actually wouldn't mind if Cas turns evil and/or dies. Perhaps this would be the best way to end the angel storyline if their best angel pal gets ganked.
    I don't think it would be a good storyline at all. Cas is one of my favourite characters. That would suck so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I see a lot of parallels between Castiel/Crowley and Sam/Ruby. Sam didn't turn evil... he made poor decisions with good intentions. Castiel seems to be going down the same path. I don't really see him turning "evil". Like Sam, there's room for redemption. Hopefully the boys will be able to knock some sense into him and Sam help him learn from his mistakes.

I may be in the minority here, but I really like what they're doing with Castiel, I think it's a very interesting and great storyline for the character. And I would not call it "turning evil", it's not that black or white. I do believe he has good intentions, but he's using the wrong methods to get there. I am really looking forward to this episode, it will give us a greater understanding for Castiel's questionable decisions and the last Castiel-centric episode ("The Rapture") was brilliant.

It seems just silly to me. In season 4, he rebelled he did something that was good. I thought that was redemption enough for him. I really don't understand why they have to go down this path with him. He isn't an angel of confusion anymore, as he was before.

It's another very humanistic struggle that Castiel is going through again this season instead of being the all-powerful angel that he mostly was when we first saw him in season four; he's struggling with how much power he needs to defeat Raphael and his side and he's even teaming up with a demon to do so, thinking that Crowley is going about the "right way" and going down that same path, which is very similar to Sam/Ruby in season four. Don't worry, Castiel will get this straightened out, maybe after a long talk with Sam, which could definitely push the Sam/Castiel friendship further since it'll likely destroy the Dean/Castiel friendship, imo.

And I posted a snippet from TVGuide that states Castiel's name in the season finale, so at least we can hold off on being worried that he'll die this episode.

The Preview Clip is up on KsiteTV. Welcome back Mark, you're awesome!

Wow...we finally hear the name of 'Lilith' once more, haha. It's been a while.

I wonder if we'll ever find out if Crowley and Lilith were lovers or just associates.

Settling In
    "we will both die again and again until the end of eternity"

--Probably what Raphael tells them he's going to do to them after he gets Michael and Lucifer out of the cage, in the flashback with Demore Barnes.

Forum Regular
    It'd be nice if Dean was up to some questionable things for a change. It's always someone else doing something they "should know is wrong".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast