Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    From what I've read on what was said during Paley Fest, Edlund didn't seem like he was joking on the statement.

Here's some info on this episode from Edlund himself...seems like we'll be seeing Heaven once more.

Question: Any scoop on the Cas-centric episode of Supernatural? —Tammy
    Ausiello: Who better to tackle that question then Ben Edlund, the writer/director behind the May sweeps outing: “It’s kind of him looking over his life. And as we move toward the end of this season, Cas is going to make some very, very big, difficult choices. He takes stock of what his life is as an angel and what it’s been since the Winchesters came into it and what that’s meant to him. It’s a pretty interesting character portrait [and] it leads to a pretty interesting path. We’ll [also] see some elements of Heaven, a very kaleidoscopic place. We’ll reveal some things about the mechanics of Heaven.”

Nice, the more we hear about this episode the better it sounds.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVfan26 View Post
    (getting caught in a pic with the other SPN stars - in the show's general filming locale - didn't help his efforts any, though).
    Yeah, it does ruin it if he wants to keep it a surprise. I think the bit about him not being on SPN was when he was seen in Vancouver a few weeks ago. That pic was taken just this past weekend and I think he was back this time for SPN. But maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I hope it stays as just grown-up Cas though. Hearing about childhood memories is okay, but let's not have flashbacks of a kiddie Castiel.
    I have a feeling we're going to have flashbacks to Castiel as a child, memories of his life, from Ben's quote. So I think we might see kiddie!Cas. Not sure how I feel about that...

Kiddie!Cas....that's sad if that ever shows up.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Kiddie!Cas....that's sad if that ever shows up.
    Why? It makes sense to me.

Just pathetic.

IMDB* is posting that Demore Barnes may be returning as Raphael in this episode. So, if that's true, we'll be seeing a flashback. Perhaps a flashback to find out how Raphael escaped the Holy Fire ring?

* - IMDB is usually wrong, but they have posted this the same time when they said that Kim Johnston Ulrich would return as Dr. Visyak(which was true...I didn't want to post until I saw set pics of the hot doctor with Jim Beaver), so, PERHAPS it's true.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 04-02-2011 at 08:01 PM.

IMDB also listed Jeffrey Dean Morgan to star in "Let It Bleed" hah, but like you said, they get some things right. So, we'll see.

What's funny about that is that I always let the JDM listing pass by because we all know every SPN fan would love to see him show up in every episode, haha. But Demore being listed is something to think about.

Well, pretty much...nothing in this description, lol.

http://www.ksitetv.com/6114/supernat...l-description/

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Bobby thinking Cas is hiding something is making some fans think that Cas is going to go evil or something. Which I really hope doesn't happen.

I wouldn't say Cas goes all evil, but the new power he has will probably get to his head.

Even though Dean may not think Castiel is lying, images of this episode seems to show Castiel being surrounded by a Holy Fire ring. It's time to interrogate Cas I guess.

New In Town
    It be an interesting way to end the series though if Cas turns out to be the final big bad for the brothers to face. As a writer, I would only go in that direction if the actor was okay with what I wanted to do. It would make for some interesting television

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast