Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    He might have "died" in the meatsuit, but wouldn't he return as Fergus since Castiel burnt the original bones?
    I...have no idea. We've not seen anyone return from the bone burning (have we?). I don't know how that would work.

Guess it's a moot point though--
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    Mark has confirmed that the reason he's in Vancouver has got nothing to do with Supernatural.
    I'm bummed about this though but happy that Mark is working (though I thought he had a gig with [SPOILER]Doctor Who[/SPOILER] lined up and was going to be busy filming that?

Still, maybe he stopped by set and gave the boys a hard time?

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    I...have no idea. We've not seen anyone return from the bone burning (have we?). I don't know how that would work.
    This theory would be nice to see in the series. A demon's burnt bones, but then appearing somehow in their original bodies. Would be nice to see, especially for the Fergus character, imo.

I'm bummed about this though but happy that Mark is working (though I thought he had a gig with [SPOILER]Doctor Who[/SPOILER] lined up and was going to be busy filming that?

Still, maybe he stopped by set and gave the boys a hard time?
    Yes, he supposedly has a stint on Doctor Who...but wouldn't it be awesome if he directed a futue episode of Supernatural? Lol, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    but wouldn't it be awesome if he directed a futue episode of Supernatural?
    Mark directs? I didn't know that!

Yeah, would be cool if he did then.

Oh, I have no clue that he does. But neither did Ackles until WAB, lol.

I don't see how it would be awesome if he directed an episode of Supernatural, they have alot of great directors and I prefer if they use them, I don't mind letting an actor get the chance to try on directing but if so it should be someone from the main cast, like Jensen Ackles with "Weekend at Bobby's".

Mark directs? I didn't know that!
    Mark has two directing credits, "Room 101" which sucks and one movie that hasn't been released yet called "Mysterious Island".

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    I don't see how it would be awesome if he directed an episode of Supernatural, they have alot of great directors and I prefer if they use them, I don't mind letting an actor get the chance to try on directing but if so it should be someone from the main cast, like Jensen Ackles with "Weekend at Bobby's".
    I don't think it's necessary that, if someone were to get a chance to direct, it would have to be a main cast member. The guy who played Dan on One Tree Hill for the first seven seasons had a chance to direct an episode in season eight where he only returned to play Dan in one episode of the season. I know they have a lot of people that are already directors that could, but it would be awesome to see others get a chance, especially when they're fans of the show, such as Ackles and Sheppard.

Mark has two directing credits, "Room 101" which sucks and one movie that hasn't been released yet called "Mysterious Island".
    After watching Kripk'e version of Supernatural after his writing stint with "Boogeyman" and after "Fame"'s director made that incredible short film of "Mortal Kombat: Rebirth", anyone could end up making something awesome after a failed attempt.

This episode will be very emotional and Castiel-based.

Via Paley Fest from Edlund himself.

Yes, this episode is gonna be awesome. I am really happy that we are gonna get a Castiel-centric episode and that it will deal alot with the Civil War, and I think Edlund is the perfect man for the job.

It appears that Mark might be in this episode after all.

From this past weekend, a shot of our boys, Misha and (look over at the far left!) Mark coming in to Vancouver.

Now, I suppose he could have come in to film something else but walking in the group leads me to believe we're going to see Mark one more time on SPN! And if so, this is likely the episode where he'll show up.

Ahhhh, okay, now it makes sense. I saw this picture, but it was only of Sheppard on STV, and then people debunked the so-called rumor, but seeing the actual picture...it now makes sense that Crowley does return. Although, I am bummed because I was thinking we'd see Fergus since the original bones were burnt. That would've been cool to see.

This episode will also show "Castiel's childhood"...don't know how I feel about seeing a child angel though.

glad to be of help!

And yeah, how exactly they are going to show an angel baby (what is the lore on Angels and how they are born/created?) makes me a wee bit nervous. I swear if they Castiel as a cherubic baby (a la Cupid), I will scream!

Just saw another spoiler from Paleys that says that Ben said this episode is from Castiel's POV. Huh. That could get interesting.
    Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 03-14-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Well, they already mentioned in their lore that angels can have sex, so maybe in Heaven angels have houses and what not and have kids running around in the backyard, lol.

That's okay I guess, but I don't want them to show that arcangels can have babies, imo; I prefer them to leave the arcangels those main four and just keep it as that as I don't want there to be a rank system in Heaven as there is in Hell.

Another thing to keep in mind re: the MS stuff about him de-bunking rumors/spoilers of him working on SPN again;

He made sure his name wasn't credited in FM to not spoil his appearance at the end, and it worked. So maybe he was hoping to create another unspoiled appearance in TMWWBK. (getting caught in a pic with the other SPN stars - in the show's general filming locale - didn't help his efforts any, though).

Just saw another spoiler from Paleys that says that Ben said this episode is from Castiel's POV. Huh. That could get interesting.
    I hope it stays as just grown-up Cas though. Hearing about childhood memories is okay, but let's not have flashbacks of a kiddie Castiel.

Quote Originally Posted by SVfan26 View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind re: the MS stuff about him de-bunking rumors/spoilers of him working on SPN again;

He made sure his name wasn't credited in FM to not spoil his appearance at the end, and it worked. So maybe he was hoping to create another unspoiled appearance in TMWWBK. (getting caught in a pic with the other SPN stars - in the show's general filming locale - didn't help his efforts any, though).
    That's what I have been thinking, but sadly, I suppose he didn't find out that someone took a picture of the entire cast of SPN with him.

I think we should take Edlund's comment about Castiel's childhood with a grain of salt, one article took it as a joke.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast