Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

#6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King"

No details, except the title and it will be written and directed by Ben Edlund.

Nice title, and finally Edlund makes his directing debut!

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

I'm glad they mentioned "On the Head of A Pin" because this episode will supposedly be very mythology-heavy. Glad they didn't just talk about "how funny this episode can be" and et cetera.

Anyone else kinda wish Sam and Dean turn into puppets? Imo, "Smile Time" was the best Angel episode out of the entire series.

"On the Head of a Pin" was a brilliant and very dark episode... hopefully this one will be like that.

Hah, never seen Angel myself, but I've heard some other people that agrees with you that "Smile Time" is the best episode of the series.

The only clip I can find of "Smile Time", but it's one of the greatest scenes of all television, imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0tNqwNpGGQ

The best scene, I think, is when Angel, as a puppet, vamps out. Looks so freaking scary.

New In Town
    Cool, this is also an Iron Maiden song title

I also agree Smile Time is brilliant.

There's a picture, and tweet by someone stating Mark Sheppard is heading to Vancouver...

a Crowley reappearance maybe?

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    another person also said that Mark was spotted arriving in Vancouver. While there are several shows filming up there he could be guesting on, I'm thinking SPN and the return of Crowley.

I would love to see him return, somehow. And this episode seems the perfect venue.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I'm glad they mentioned "On the Head of A Pin" because this episode will supposedly be very mythology-heavy. Glad they didn't just talk about "how funny this episode can be" and et cetera.

Anyone else kinda wish Sam and Dean turn into puppets? Imo, "Smile Time" was the best Angel episode out of the entire series.
    Just the mention of the episode makes me want to go watch it! It never gets old at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    another person also said that Mark was spotted arriving in Vancouver. While there are several shows filming up there he could be guesting on, I'm thinking SPN and the return of Crowley.

I would love to see him return, somehow. And this episode seems the perfect venue.
    A return, although more possible than just flashback, doesn't really make sense. He might have "died" in the meatsuit, but wouldn't he return as Fergus since Castiel burnt the original bones?

Maybe he busted out of purgatory... I don't know though. That might be kinda silly. Oh well, much weird stuff has happened.

Mark has confirmed that the reason he's in Vancouver has got nothing to do with Supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    Mark has confirmed that the reason he's in Vancouver has got nothing to do with Supernatural.
    Well, at least he's getting work then. SPN kills off characters left and right but resurrects them with new actors, lol! They could just as easily bring them back with the same body like Anna. Oh well, he did a great job as the firestarter from Xfiles. He was downright scary

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    hmm interesting well at least hes working. haha

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast