Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating's For Last Night's Episode

Early rating's are out.

-Yesterday’s Losers (excluding repeats):
    No Ordinary Family (ABC), One Tree Hill (CW), V (ABC), Raising Hope (Fox), Traffic Light (Fox), Hellcats (CW), Primetime: What Would You Do? (ABC), Parenthood (NBC)

Minus the support of Dancing with the Stars at 9 p.m. (which returns in the Tuesday 9 p.m. hour on March 29), ABC continues to flounder on the evening. On-the-fence No Ordinary Family opened the night with a fourth-place 3.4/ 5 in the overnights at 8 p.m., followed by sophomore V (#4: 3.4/ 5 at 9 p.m.), which should never have received a second season, and a Tuesday 10 p.m. edition of Primetime: What Would You Do? (#3: 2.6/ 4).

Looks Like...

another consistent performance- though we have not seen the demo rating yet.

The final household ratings (as opposed to fast overnights) for the last few episodes were: 3.4/5, 3.3/5 and 3.3/5.

Comment

I "love" how this guy "loves" V! LOL

Apparently, V finished #4 last night. Like the other nights. Raising Hope and Traffic Lights dropped a bit.

NOF finished fourth and Primetime (program just after V finished third at 10 pm)

Comment

His constant attacks on V Is getting annoying.We have to wait for more complete numbers but It seems If early numbers hold up No Ordinary Family and V tied but
        the primetime special really did bad.

Comment

So V is likely done. What sucks is that from what I heard/read they are going to end with a cliffhanger, unresolved story lines.

I think its a disappointment when a network invests so heavily in a show, if they decide to cancel it, at least have the writers create a finale. Its a letdown to the networks viewers.

Even though its about dollars, a finale special event with a conclusion would be sure to attract higher ratings than normal anyway so why not please the viewers ---- if V ends unresolved it will make me think twice about watching an ABC series again.

Comment

Steady in the all-important demo; total viewership dropped some.

No Ordinary Family: 4.77 million; A 18-49- 1.4/ 4
            V: 5.14 million; A18-49: 1.9/ 5
            Primetime: What Would You Do?: 4.16 million; A18-49: 1.4/ 4

Comment

The demo is what's important. It might get renewed. I mean Blue bloods is pulling 12 million people but down in demo and there has been talk of canceling it.

Comment

TVByTheNumbers is reporting a 1.9 for V last night.

Steady, but I was really hoping we'd go UP. But, the good news, V didn't go DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                  Steady in the all-important demo; total viewership dropped some.

No Ordinary Family: 4.77 million; A 18-49- 1.4/ 4
                  V: 5.14 million; A18-49: 1.9/ 5
                  Primetime: What Would You Do?: 4.16 million; A18-49: 1.4/ 4
                  V staying In 5 million In total viewers Is Important.For a genre show to survive outside
                  the Cw and cable It needs this.V beat overall numbers of No Ordinary Family and
                  Primetime.This means V Improved on No Ordinary Family but primetime wasn't able to
                  hold V's numbers.

It's holding around 1.9 In 18-49 Demo Is key.The 18-49 Demo has been factor on why V got to second season.

For V to get a third season topping ABC'S lineup on tuesday Is crutial.

Comment

Next week it faces Karaoke Idol, so hopefully it won't reach a new low.

Comment

We *could* get adjusted up. But staying at 1.9 is fine with me, better than dropping. Hopefully, we'll get a 2.0 one of these nights, preferably one SE2.9 or SE2.10
                      That'll give us a good bid.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but when do networks usually make decisions to cancel or renew shows?

Comment

Beastmaster, it depends, if the show doesn't work at all : it's cancelled . In the other case, if it works really well : renewed very quickly. V is again is a difficult situation, the decision of the network will not be announced until may. Meaning, we have two months of waiting! We'll be all anxious!

Comment

It's sad that they do not count DVR shows. A lot of people have to DVR the show since they cant watch it live

Second shift people, truck drivers, etc..

Im hopeful that V will get a Season 3. It's consistent and ABC needs to advertise it better. They should somehow do a kind of special Ad that would show the 80's series and the new one.

They came long time ago, now they are here to take Earth again. Someting along this line.

Comment

I agree about DVR. We can't do anything about it, unfortunately. All I hope is a better situation next week but with american Idol, it's gonna be tough, ABC needs to bring back DWTS before V next week and move NOF.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎