No announcement yet.

#1.16 "No Ordinary Proposal"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.16 "No Ordinary Proposal"

Oooh... proposal? Count down and then talk about that episode LIVE here.

1 hour 18 minutes

Comment

for someone who waited 30 years to loose her virginity she sure had no problem dating 2 months before agreeing to marry someone

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

so King is his father?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

dang the powells are really screwing up in this episode huh?
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-22-2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        for someone who waited 30 years to loose her virginity she sure had no problem dating 2 months before agreeing to marry someone
        Love has no time limit and as Dr.King said "Love has a way of robbing a man of his common sense" same can go for woman. lol

I loved this episode, so sad for Katie and The Watcher, they are really like the heart of this show. lol I really wonder what will happen with them after this. I'm so curious! I can not wait to next episode!

Now the whole Chris loves Daphne thing??? That was just out of no where, did Daphne control Chris to say that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          I guess Katie is slow in the one department and fast in the other.

But I did feel bad for her when she learned the truth. And Jim acted just like I hoped when he found out the truth. Lucky for Joshua that Katie was there to stop Jim from putting the hurt on him.

Comment

The one thing though is that Watcher could have easily got Jim off of him with telekinesis but I think he wanted to die at that moment....
            Last edited by eternallyfate; 02-22-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I'm disappointed in how the episode ended with Joshua and Katie. I agree with eternallyfate, as Josh Stewart's part in the show is my favorite. I hope he re-appears in a future episode.

Comment

Yeah I have been seeing a lot of disappointment on twitter! lol lets just hope this is just angst phase...I'm not sure if I missed something but Joshua would die without the serum...and he's leaving town so I really wonder where he's off too, and how long before the withdraw happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by eternallyfate
                  Yeah I have been seeing a lot of disappointment on twitter! lol lets just hope this is just angst phase...I'm not sure if I missed something but Joshua would die without the serum...and he's leaving town so I really wonder where he's off too, and how long before the withdraw happens again.
                  His powers seemed to stop working at the end so maybe the serum Stephanie gave him is working. It just took some time to take effect.

I think Joshua will be back.

Comment

Oh! I was hoping there was some way they could work it out. For all the ambiguity that these powers have brought to the Powells and Katie, I would hope that there could be some redemption for The Watcher. Dr. King is far worse, and they can't send him away... "Joshua" could really help the Powells.

...after seeing the promo for next week's episode, I can't help but think of SV season 1. This will be very interesting.

Comment

I felt bad for Joshua too! For all he tried to do in being honest with Katie, Dr. King made sure he would pay for not carrying out what he ordered Joshua to do in the first place. Now that Dr. King heard that Joshua's feelings were genuine for Katie and not just to spy on Stephanie, King had nothing to lose at this point.

I was surprised that he would even say that Joshua was like a "son" especially after experimenting on poor Josh since he was six-years old!

Comment

liked the episode, and link to where i can see promo to next episode?

Comment

I couldn't get over how JJ's teacher was so easily manipulated by Dr. King! I know Teacher's don't get paid a lot but, that was just blackmail what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
                            I couldn't get over how JJ's teacher was so easily manipulated by Dr. King! I know Teacher's don't get paid a lot but, that was just blackmail what he did.
                            To think JJ saved this guy just so he could stab him in the back. You would think that a near death experience would change him but he is still a jerk.

Ratings for NOF:
                            8 p.m.

CBS:
                            "NCIS" (21.3 million viewers, 12.3/19 households)
                            FOX: "Glee" (10.5 million, 6.3/10)
                            NBC: "The Biggest Loser" (6.6 million, 4.2/7)
                            ABC: "No Ordinary Family" (4.8 million, 2.9/5)
                            The CW: "One Tree Hill" (2 million, 1.2/2)

18-49 leader: "NCIS" (4.4)
                            Last edited by SteelyGal; 02-23-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                              To think JJ saved this guy just so he could stab him in the back. You would think that a near death experience would change him but he is still a jerk.

Ratings for NOF:
                              8 p.m.

CBS:
                              "NCIS" (21.3 million viewers, 12.3/19 households)
                              FOX: "Glee" (10.5 million, 6.3/10)
                              NBC: "The Biggest Loser" (6.6 million, 4.2/7)
                              ABC: "No Ordinary Family" (4.8 million, 2.9/5)
                              The CW: "One Tree Hill" (2 million, 1.2/2)

18-49 leader: "NCIS" (4.4)
                              Thanks for posting this! I'll just continue to watch the show and hope it'll keep going for a while longer! And JJ's Teacher is such a colossal jerk!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎