Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Birth Pangs" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna's keeping a queen egg in storage and may have to sacrifice
    the hybrid to help it reach maturity quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      LISA CAN BE REPLACED? Oh, I don't think so, crazy lady.

Comment

That kid looks almost like I did when I was a baby lmao forreal

Comment

OH CRAP. Anna knows Ryan is Fifth Column and his daughter called her MOMMY.

Comment

The hybrid is getting big, already. I'm guessing that by Season Four
            she will be a teenager?

Comment

How great was that scene with Diana and Lisa?!

Comment

How great was that scene with Diana and Lisa?!
                Loved that scene. Well acted. Now, I fear for Lisa. She can't trust Anna and I don't think she should trust Diana - she seemed evil.

Comment

Did Joshua call Lisa My Queen? Is his memory really returning?

Love Jack's line about Hobbe's T-shirts. He's like Simon Cowell. Lisa's scenes with Diana are fantastic as well. This show got really good at the end of season 1 and is fantastic now.
                  So I take it the baby will replace Lisa as Anna's first daughter?

Ah I love when they put the camera's on a loop when Erica's trying to go unnoticed getting to the doctor. It's a total Alias move.

i just can't take Hobbes seriously. He freakin cracks me up
                  Last edited by EMLostfan; 02-22-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Help me!

DVR cut off the ending--what did Lisa give to Diana???? And is there anything else I should know?

Comment

Originally posted by lizardoverlord
                      DVR cut off the ending--what did Lisa give to Diana???? And is there anything else I should know?
                      Lisa gave Diana the Glowy Ball of Communication from last season.

Comment

I am so bummed tonight was my birthday told all my friends to watch the show. I live in Iowa they put a local basketball game on did not get see the show. They also did not even advertise a local game was being aired instead. The local station is saying they will re-air V at 1:05am. I guess I missed a good one.

Comment

EMLost, the lopping also is straight outta the movie Speed

Comment

Lisa gave Diana the Glowy Ball of Communication from last season.
                            Thanks!

Comment

For some reasons I think that Diana has her own agenda to regain control of the fleet and become the leader and as a reason, she is using Lisa for her own selfish gain. Diana afterall knows that human emotions can cloud someone's judgement as she fell for it herself long time ago.

When she said it's Earth or nothing for me it implied 'I failed before but I will succeed'

Joshua is now playing puppy dog with Lisa. Not sure his memory is back yet but maybe he is testing Lisa. That's a big ? However he did run to Anna and told her that Lisa was looking at the live aboard files. If his memory was truly returning he would not have ran to Anna.

Tyler will be Tyler, every show needs an airhead. I wonder what will happen to the new spanish guy Rafael. Maybe he will be smart enough to know that Anna is using him and in trying to tell Tyler, he gets killed..So many possibilities.

Chad is really coming through with the 5C. Although I still feel bad for Ryan knowing that his end is near. Hopefully in the next episode, Lisa finds a way to help him and his daughter off the ship. It seems like Anna is finally going to use her own eggs and get rid of Lisa.

Love how Erica has established herself as the leader of the 5C global network. The Erica-Hobbes moment was odd since there is some attraction there but I see her leaning more towards Jack.

The last 3 episodes are going to be charged with adrenaline.

Comment

I don't feel any attraction between Jack and Erica, their common story is just boring. Nothing happens. On the contrary things are more interesting with Hobbes/Erica, since Hobbes is involved against his will to kill Joe and Eli, things are going to be really interesting between them two. BTW, wasn't Samantha Ferris supposed to be in this episode?

Joshua : I agree about John May said. He is no longer Joshua 5C anymore but Lisa didn't fell into the trap! (Lisa rocks!) I felt like human emotion when Joshua was talking to Anna...Is this just me?
                                Last edited by cloisornothing; 02-23-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎