Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keck's Exclusives: V's Finale Bloodbath

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good call to all who thought of the Lisa 2.0 and the 2 FBI guys being part of Aeries! I can tell that in season 3....I'm not going to like Amy much...she is already ANNOYING!!! Yea Laura did a really good job on playing both Lisa characters. They can't cancel the show! I have a good feeling there will be a season 3...or if not they need a mini-series/movie to end it!
    Last edited by J0nMayLiv3s; 03-15-2011, 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I hope you are right. I would settle for a mini series. Honestly V deserves a third season. Is it just me does everything on V this year just happens so fast.

Comment

• Yea I also agree, I think V deserves a 3rd Season. Yea...especially Erica 2night....moving a MILE that FAST up to the surface when the bliss started...as Lars said.."a mile below Manhattan.."...she sure got up there fast! lol

Comment

• I was totally off in my predictions, save Tyler.

But what's really tragic is that THAT annoying kid is already being replaced by another one for Season 3: AMY!!!!

Comment

• Can Amy get killed off in Offscreenville between Seasons 2 or 3? Or at least recast?

I don't mean to be mean to a kid, but... she was pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
              Can Amy get killed off in Offscreenville between Seasons 2 or 3? Or at least recast?

I don't mean to be mean to a kid, but... she was pretty bad.
              Judging by her abnormal growth spurts, I'm sure she'll grow another foot between now and Season 3. Maybe then she'll be replaced by a better actress.

Comment

• ^Exactly. hehe Her spoken lines in the scene with Ryan were rather unimpressive.

Comment

• Major Spoiler if you haven't seen the Season 2 Finale!!!

Major Spoiler if you haven't seen the Season 2 Finale!!! Proceed no further if you would mind.

First off, they said two, maybe three characters will kick the bucket at the end of the season and they made good on that. At least it appears that way. Each, however is not a certainty.

Ryan started out as a good character, but by the end of Season 2, was little more than a pawn who was trying to do the right thing, but ultimately was getting used by Anna. And with his daughter getting sucked into Anna's web, there seemed little point in him continuing. Looks like he bit it at the end, but his daughter is still young. She may only have knocked him out. We won't know until Season 3, and I suspect not even the first episode. She also seems to have some "hybrid" abilities, though I hope not like the original "V", where the hybrid daughter grew a new super ability just about every time an easy out was needed. I suspect that once she reaches maturity, she might wind up being on the side of the Fifth Column.

Tyler seems to be a favorite candidate for getting killed off. After all, his father already was! Just how close do they want to push Erica to the edge here? And from appearances, this seems to be the case. In fact, that last shot of him could be used in Vampire Diaries after a night partying with Damon! As the gullible Tyler, he did more than one would think for the story line. Often, he unwittingly threw a monkey-wrench into the Fifth Column's plans, by falling for Anna's bait and being in just the wrong place at the right time. And he provides motivation for both Lisa and Erica. It would seem his usefulness is over, seeing as he was, again unwittingly, used by Anna and Lisa II. We've seen resurrections before, however, and now with Joshua back on the side of the Fifth Column, it may happen. Besides, we don't know what unforeseen effects the replacement DNA they gave him will have. He may just manage to do it on his own! Again, I think if this happens, it will not be in the first episode.

Diana... well, she was the Queen! We don't know exactly what she can do, or her survival ability. Besides her "death" happened in a blaze of "eh"....? One second she was speechifying, and the next second she's getting a little tail from Anna. You would think she'd be watching her back, considering she had warning that Anna was heading back to the ship.

At least they didn't pull the usual stunt... announce the death of a major character, only to replace her with another character played by the same actor! Oh wait, they kind of did, except they didn't kill off the original... yet. However having two Lisa's walking around with no Tyler would certainly be less interesting without Tyler around so I hope they do resurrect him. Lisa II may unwittingly penetrate the Fifth Column. She only knows what Anna knows of Lisa, therefore she doesn't know of her involvement, however Erica or other Fifth Column may slip up thinking she's the original. On the other hand Joshua knows she's a fake, so they may have some warning here.

Chad, it would seem, is headed for trouble, as Anna recognized his voice in the hostage tape. However, if they were smart, they used doctored clips of him from on-air segments to make the tape, so they can get away with saying that someone used that to hide their trail, and at least for a while, take the heat off of him. On the other hand, if it doesn't go his way, he may just end up sharing a cell with Lisa and maybe work from the inside. Who knows. As a reporter/anchor, he was underused. Maybe this will improve his lot.

All in all, I think there is much potential for twists and turns in Season 3 if they use it.

Comment

• In the next season both Lisa and Erica are going to be motivated by revenge after what happened to Tyler. Maybe Joshua helps Lisa escape and she uses one of those escape pods the ones Diana told Ryan about to get off the ship. I wonder how Erica will find out what happened to her son?

Comment

• From a Morena Baccarin interview with TV Guide magazine:
                      TV Guide Magazine: As teased, three series regulars were killed off. Your character, Anna, pierced her tail right through Diana [Jane Badler]; Anna's daughter, Lisa No. 2, mated with Tyler [Logan Huffman] and then sunk her teeth into him as Lisa No. 1 [Laura Vandervoort] watched in horror; and Ryan [Morris Chestnut] had his neck snapped by the tail of his rapidly-aging daughter. It must have been a rough day on set when that script was released.

Baccarin: It was really sad and hard on all of us. I think Morris is a little bit less final than the others, so we don't know if he's coming back or not. For all intents and purposes, Ryan's dead, but you don't really see him die, so you never know. But with Jane, I knew I was sticking my tail through her, so that's a little hard to out-maneuver. Jane was really sad because she really loved her time with us, and we'd embraced her into the family. And with Logan it was especially sad. He'd been with us from the beginning, and we see him as the kid in the show no matter how old he is. But I think it's great that we went this far; it really makes it. We needed Erica [Elizabeth Mitchell] to suffer a major loss to really go the length she needs to go. It's going to be great in the end, but it's really hard on everybody when it happens.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Ex...V-1030768.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Karafan1
                        Tyler, Diana and Chad are goners
                        2 out of 3 ain't bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Karafan1
                          2 out of 3 ain't bad
                          hahahahaha!!!

I think that interview kinda points towards a 3rd season!

Comment

• So Tyler,Diana and Ryan are dead.It's weird;I was kind of sad to see Tyler dying.Even though I've always HATED his charecter.And I was definitly crying when Anna stuck her tail through Diana's,um lizard stomach.But,I'm not sure that Ryan's dead.His daughter choked him and all,but he is a V.
                            Last edited by ilikecheese; 03-16-2011, 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• ? season 3, 3 years later?

i think it would be pretty cool if when they return its actually a few years have passed and we find that Ana has become more patient... and her emotions are to the max... it would allow the actress to laugh a little i seen her do a jimmy kimmel interview and shes kinda lively

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jyant;7194202]i think it would be pretty cool if when they return its actually a few years have passed and we find that Ana has become more patient... and her emotions are to the max... it would allow the actress to laugh a little i seen her do a jimmy kimmel interview and shes kinda lively[/QUOTE

Oh my gosh!I hope they do that that'd be so cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎