Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, let's move in a different, albeit X-cellent, direction, and try out these X-Men avatars on for size!
    Attached Files

Comment

And there are plenty more where THAT came from... like these, all featuring my favorite high-flying X-Man (and the origin of my username), Sam Guthrie, a.k.a. Cannonball! Flaming red lizard powers -- ACTIVATE!
      Attached Files

Comment

But wait -- there's MORE X-Men avis still to come! Check these out... Several of them might have you seeing red...
        Attached Files

Comment

What other X-Men avis do I have left? Quite a few, actually... featuring some deadly and yet gorgeous ladies, an iconic moment in X-Men Movie history, and another Cyclops avi that wouldn't fit in the last batch I posted.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ooookay... Next on the X-Men avatar posting blitz, we have a set featuring the coolest X-Man ever... the ICEMAN!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

How could I not follow that up by posting avatars of another original X-character -- and my favorite X-Woman EVER?! Jean Grey FTW!!! Oh, and a Psylocke one, too... Maybe I should've said "Psychic X-Women FTW!!!"
              Attached Files

Comment

For a SLIGHT change of pace, if you're in a more villainous mood, you might like to sample my Magneto collection, featuring the marvelously malevolent and sometimes magnificently maniacal Master of Magnetism!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, this is a very creepy mix -- how did Nightcrawler get surrounded by a slew of savage villains like these?!?
                  Attached Files

Comment

wow jeff you have all these awesome avis. You are so talented and great i love you friend

Comment

Awwwww, and Ah've gotta say, sugah, I love Rogue quite a bit as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                        wow jeff you have all these awesome avis. You are so talented and great i love you friend
                        Awww, thanks, Christine -- love you, too!

Comment

Ooooh! I forgot about this other Jean one!!! Oops. And Scott + Jean = my favorite X-Men romance! Though Rogue + Cannonball's not bad either...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ladies who are Hugh Jackman fans, try not to drool TOO much over this next bunch...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Aaaaaand these are the last two I have left, for now... both of 'em of Emma Frost, the White Queen of all people! And with that, I've exhausted my current supply of avatars. I will make some more sometime soon, many (probably most) of them Chlarky ones, so stay tuned for some fresh art from yours truly, and thanks for all the kind words of encouragement! They're much appreciated, as are all of you awesome people!
                              Attached Files

Comment

OMG *___________* these rock, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍