SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say MOOOOOORE Chlark?

Comment

Love your Chlark avis Jeff! Can I snag one for future use?

Comment

Yay! You made an art thread! If I ever need a Chlark avi I'll know where to come.

Comment

Love the Avi's!

Comment

i love your avis jeff they are really colorful and awesome

Comment

Yes, you most certainly can! And thank you to Onox, Jen, and Christine for the kind words of encouragement! I've got some older, nostalgic Chlollie and Clois ones somewhere in my bag of tricks here, too... Let's see what else I can find.

Comment

I still have more Chlarky avis up my sleeves -- here's a few more!

Comment

And there are still MORE Chlark avis I've made, although I'm realizing that I need to make some from more recent seasons too -- an error that I will correct very soon! One of them is a classic Chlarkiday one, and I have plenty more of that variety, but the dates are no longer current. Maybe I'll change the text on some of 'em and try to reuse them... Later. For now, I'll just post everything that's already finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Livstevi21
                    Love your Chlark avis Jeff! Can I snag one for future use?
                    THANKS, Liv -- and by the way, YES, by all means, snag away!

Comment

Okay, next up... a little bit of Chlollie! Anyone feeling a li'l green here?

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes my eyes no Jeff they are great love the vessel kiss.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

dont you dare post any clois to temp me . Love the chollie
                        Last edited by doodie8808; 02-19-2011, 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

But wait, my Team Green friends -- there's MORE from your friendly neighborhood Chlollie-friendly Chlarker! I have to say that the Fortress of Chlollitude is still one of my personal favorites I've made.

Comment

I still have MORE Chlollie avis to go! Here they come... the last three in this batch!

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                              ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes my eyes no Jeff they are great love the vessel kiss.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

dont you dare post any clois to temp me . Love the chollie
                              Hehehehe, thanks, Christine! Sorry for the momentary shock to your system from Chlarky overload there! And yeah, the Vessel kiss is one of my faves, too. Glad you like the Chlollie! But come on... can't I just post a few li'l ol' vintage, old-school Clois ones, like... these?
                              Attached Files

Comment

And uh, oh... how did these four get in here?!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎