No announcement yet.

SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Okay... So some folks have been saying that I need to put my avatars and artwork all in one place, and I finally decided to give in and go along with it. There will be some Smallville stuff, mostly Chloe- and Chlark-centric, but I've got a few Clois and Chlollie ones in there, too, along with some LOST stuff, and X-Men avis as well. Feel free to comment, use, snag, and credit!

Cool, Jeff! Can't wait to see the Chlark!

Comment

Here's the first of 7 or 8 sets of my "LOST in Color" collection, for those of you who were fans of that popular and highly confusing Island-related show. It's got Ana-Lucia, Ben, Bernard, Boone, and Charlie (and yes, I'm posting them in alphabetical order).
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's set 2 for your viewing pleasure, this group showing Charlotte, Christian, Claire, Daniel, and Desmond!
        Attached Files

Comment

Set three has the following characters: Frank, Hurley, Ilana, Jack, and Jin!
          Attached Files

Comment

And now onto Set 4, which contains ironically three of my favorite female characters (Juliet, Kate, and Libby) and two of my least favorite male ones (Locke and Michael).
            Attached Files

Comment

Next up, we have Set 5: Miles and Mr. Eko (cool characters!), Nikki and Paulo (ugh!) and Penny (aww!).
              Attached Files

Comment

The sixth set features the fantastic folks that follow: Richard, Rose, Rousseau, Sawyer, and Sayid!
                Attached Files

Comment

And the seventh and final set will reveal an eclectic mix that includes: Shannon, Sun, Vincent, Walt, and Widmore!
                  Attached Files

Comment

OMG, you made an art thread...... thats awesome I cannot wait to see all of your art in one place xD especially the SV ones......

Comment

I think this is a very good idea. Yea!!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT
                        WAS I ONE OF YOUR PERSUADERS.
                        Yay I am SOOOOOOOO GLAD you decided to make an art thread Jeff!!! I cant wait to be your TOP FAN.
                        Love your LOST art so far!

Comment

THANKS, Trina, K4J, Summer, and E! Glad you all enjoy what I've posted thus far! Now it's time for a few Smallville avatars before I go off to dinner, and you know what that means... CHLARK!

Comment

MORE Chlark!!!

Comment

And even MORE Chlark!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡