Collapse
No announcement yet.

darkseid finally

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading FinalCrisis yesterday, which was awesome FYI, several things we've seen seem to be at least comparable; the body possessing, the controlling/influencing the minds of others, the clubs, the brainwashing of children, citizens and peers being used against heroes. Its certaintly not the only influence on this season, but its definately one of them.
    i do like that they're not only building him up but also teasing the hell out of him. you have his appearance at the crows nest. his soeaking through those he has possesed. than him appearing before Lionel at the cemetary. i am so ready for the final battle.
    When it comes to the showdown i think that the creative team that took over in season8 learned some things since than. i mean look at the differances between the Doomsday and Zod showdowns. Doomsday was a let down, and so they took a more character driven approach for Zod and it worked in a great way. I think they'll take those lessons and the lessons learned from the Zod finale into Darkseid. I have a lot of confidence in them.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎