No announcement yet.

What was that cloud that trapped Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that cloud that trapped Clark

Yeah. What exactly was that cloud of gas and lightning that seemed to restrain Clark, when Oliver came after Desaad it just vanished and let him go. When it appeared I thought, ok this is it, the darkness is going to try and take over Clark again but this time he's going to prove resistant but that's not what happened.

Ummm, that's exactly how I took it. The Darkness tested him and found that he was now pure and dissipated. However, since this was a Chollie episode most of the focus went towards Oliver's scene with Dassad.

Comment

Good point. I didn't understand what was up with that either. Why it had to restrain him against a wall? I dunno. I know they were stallng for Ollie to lose it, but it's a weird choice of scenery just being pent up against a wall like that.

Comment

It was the smoke monster from Lost....

Comment

It was one of those big ugly monsters called a plot device. Sometimes I hate those critters!

Comment

I thought maybe it was just a way for Desaad to keep Clark trapped while he got away because he couldn't convert him or destroy him, the same force he used to toss Chloe up against the building, only much more powerful.

And when Oliver showed up Desaad knew here was an easier mark and concentrated on 'converting' Oliver. Maybe his power has limits and can only deal with one victim at a time and therefor released Clark to tempt Oliver over to the darkness.

Anyway, that's just what I got out of it...

Comment

^^ Yes, this is exactly what I think too He couldn't concentrate to corrupt them both.. If Oliver stay in watchtower Desaad might corrupt Clark

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎