Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver has been corrupted. Which sin did it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I'm saying that some of his darker impulses during his Desaad vision would be saying 'I've survived all of this - and I'm mortal - while other heroes with greater powers have regretfully fallen during the VRA conflict'. Ollie has always had a confident personality, some might even say arrogance at times ie using that quickie healing drug back in S6, but risking violent mood swings. I wouldn't be surprised if Desaad appealed to some of those impulses.
    Last edited by President_Luthor; 02-21-2011, 06:25 AM. Reason: info

Comment

• somehow im not suprised by the outcome. whell have to wait and see what happens, but i get the feeling that clark will ask for a little help from his father in the emerald city lol

Comment

• Wrath, clearly. But he wasn't the only, and with Ollie he seemed to have found Chloe's chink as well and will use Ollie to achieve it, perhaps her grief which he never had a chance to explore.

Comment

• Ollie's anger is getting the best of him and the darkness got to him, he really needs a shrink!

Comment

• stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloisdestined
              stupidity

That wasn't an option, but it should have been!

Comment

• Got me thinking about how Kara was corrupted in Superman/Batman Apocalypse and thought what it'd be like if everyone was corrupted and against Clark in the finale or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                  stupidity
                  LOL! Yes, this.

Comment

• Aggravated screentime theft in the 1st degree

Comment

• Originally posted by cathy14
                      It worries me because this is one more plot that they'll have to develop in the next... what? 8 or 7 episodes...
                      I think there's too much going on already and there's too much that Clark needs to acomplish - such as fly!!! hehehe

Totally agree they should have re thought this series finale and went for one more just to tie up the loose ends right now the story is moving so fast it's giving me whiplash. I have been waiting for Lois & Clark finally, Clark starting his masquerade of Clark Kent "yes ma'am Miss Lane". The proposal.

And the fact that Ollie is possessed by the Darkseid now not to mention Lionel the upcoming Alexander/Connor angle, the return of Lex at the end of the series.

Much much too much for this to be the last season. I know it is I am not naive but it's like they got the green light from the comics to finally use these options and are pushing them all in this season. As much as I love this season it saddens me they'd do this to us as fans.

And sorry those that hate Chloe I think she really has become a strong woman after the horrible storyline with Davis Bloom/Doomsday. She developed into someone who wasn't living in the past i.e. daydreams of Clark, but took up with Oliver and although I know that is the big fan issue I think they are good together. They have good chemistry and Allison Mack & Justin Hartley actually sparkle together on screen.

But as usual I eagerly await each new episode.

Comment

• I'd have to go with anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                          wrap up in 8 episodes? That's a fairly long time.
                          tHIS IS LIKE A EPISODE TO THEM THE TOOK 10 SEASONS TO GET HIM HIM INTO THE AIR AND IN A RED AND BLUE SUIT THE IDEA OF THEM WRAPPING UP OLLIVERS CORRUPTION PROPERLY IN EIGHT EPISODES IS UNLIKELY

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎