Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark almost kiss scene? Really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a chlarker so I will love any scene between chloe and clark, but I am glad they didn't kiss because it would have all been on Chloe. Anyway, they didn't kiss so nothing to worry about guys!

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
      I don't see the problem tho... it obviously wasn't the real Clark
      That's the way I look at it

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
        really i disagree imo because i thought that happened in season 6 when she got with jimmy and then again when she got engaged to him.
        Fair enough, to me it just seemed that Chimmy was a cop out for Chlark 'cause after all Chlark had all that build up while Chimmy had like one line before season 6 but thats for another topic :P I'm just saying I personally find it refreshing that TPTB are respecting just how key Chlark was to the show in the 'early days'.

Besides who wouldn't be lusting over Tom Welling? XD

Comment

Awesome! I totally believed season 6 was their 'missed chance' I love that TPTB are able to acknowledge that and pay respect to that.

Comment

I enjoyed the little *hint hint* to their past. Although this scene really put into perspective how much the two of them really have moved on. Chloe is no longer pining after Clark... she's staying true to Oliver instead, which was a nice touch

I still LOVED the Chlark shoutout tho

Comment

Twist the knife in chlarkers' memories even more. Real classy.

Comment

It reminded me of the shower scene in Escape Except this time "Clark" was the one doing the tempting... but it didn't work either time.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                  Twist the knife in chlarkers' memories even more. Real classy.
                  lol, I guess one could look at it that way. Lois showing up after doesn't help in that regard.

Comment

^^ good comparison. i didn't think of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                      I just remember watching it and thinking; "people are gonna be pissed....."
                      i was thinking the exact same thing!! i wouldn't have minded it. it wasn't real anyway. but i knew there would be a lot of angry posters on ksite.

Comment

I wanted to hurl when I thought for a minute that "pretend Clark" and Chloe were going to make out in tonight's episode (did NOT want that picture in my head). Although I was still annoyed to see confirmation of Chloe's lust for Clark and jealousy of Clois.

I really thought Chloe had moved beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                          i think that was for the old-time chlarkers. kinda like when they mentioned chlark in homecoming. what did my fellow chlarkers think? or non-chlarkers. but please let's keep this respectful.
                          I thought Allison still has the best chemistry w/Tom of any of the younger actresses on the show. I also thought it was a little heart-breaking and a bit of a slap in the face.

Comment

REally, that scene got me goosebumps. I started to scream No!No!No!Nooooo!!! to the screen

That was so so unnecessary. She doesn't feel this way about Clark for a long, long time - actually, since she met Jimmy again. this insinuation was totally non sense and the same goes for Lois appearing. In Hex Chloe understood that she's confortable with who she is and what she have. She's no envy or her cousin and she doesn't lust over Clark either.

Comment

Well, there's another one to check off for Chloe's return. I knew that some "Chlark" would be hinted at at some point during all of this somehow. The producers would never leave that idea fully behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                                lol, I guess one could look at it that way. Lois showing up after doesn't help in that regard.

yeah i hate chloe but even i know that was hitting below the belt especially since that issue has been brought up more than once. It didnt lake Chloe look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎