Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark almost kiss scene? Really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Well he saved her. Other than that, it was their only scene.

Comment

• ^^^ Wasn't she fantasizing about him, before she ran away with him? Or was that his dream about them going at it in the basement? I can't remember all the details.
      She had a nightmare about it -- started off sexy and then she found out (in the nightmare) Davis had ripped Clark in two. It was one of the most disturbing images I think SV has ever produced. I'd hardly call it a fantasy.

And the real "Chlark" scene was a whoosh save -- no idea where he actually left her.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVFancross
        And the real "Chlark" scene was a whoosh save -- no idea where he actually left her.
        I know... he told Oliver that she was safe... and I thought "where did Clark deposit her anyway."

Comment

• The scene didn't bother me.

Comment

• thought for sure it was going to happen.

it is 10 years in the making, after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Estro-gen X
              That isn't the only way she's a Black Canary stand in. Their entire dynamic and dialogue was lifted straight from Dollie in this episode. Then, the mind intrusion scenes, happened very similarly in Birds of Prey this month. Why must you look at it so simplistically? Its not just the role she fills its how she fills it. She can be written as a love interest in a different way than Dinah but she wasn't. They were doing what Ollie and Dinah do, but Chloe isn't as good at kung fu.

As for Jimmy. He was a sweet and honest man so probably more than she deserves but that is irrelevant. I saw Committed repeated earlier yesterday and looking at that where she is telling him how he will always be her guy to this. It jars. You would think that would come up more when entering into a long term relationship with someone else. As with most of the Chlollie stuff, its not thought out, its rushed and so seems desparate. Just because you don't like Jimmy doesn't mean the story gets off free as if it never happened.

No one is making a mountain out of a mole hill but I can see how Chlark fans would feel teased by this. The fact is, that after all Jimmy went through comparing to Clark and how Chloe said she was over it, its still impacting her current relationships.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Add them to the list. Also add non shippers who see a story yet again hinging on relationship status.
              Thank you. I wasn't the only one who noticed the blatant parallels to Dollie. Oh Smallville you suck at subtlety.

Comment

• I loved the scene!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by samanthalyn720

If anything I think this was confirmation that she is not lusting or jealous of Clark and Lois.
                  I couldn’t agree more, seem like some fans always try to find something to bash from Chloe, weeks ago she had envy of Lois not but now that she finally proves us wrong, no, she is still guilty. Because if you see well she didn’t know what was going on until later so no, she wasn’t jealous of Lois despite that she practically took the life that she used to see to be born for, when she had her wall of the weird besides she ended up with Clark. fficeffice" />>>

Comment

• Brian Peterson said Chloe would never be over Clark. I think that was in Season 8.
                    It was one of his comments to someone asking if Chloe was over Clark!

Comment

• Originally posted by SVFancross
                      She was never "with" Davis, she was his jailer. Davis kissed her, she rejected him (and didn't answer his 24 calls), he Doomed out, etc...

While it was true there was an attraction there at the start, they were never dating or a couple and certainly not lovers.

It was supposed to be Beauty and the Beast, but this Beauty never loved that Beast. The Beast was "tamed" by her (hence her role as jailer). And that's what I saw -- I think to claim factually that they were lovers or dating is not accurate.
                      Actually wasn't it really Brainiac who did all that. That's what I got out of it anyway. I think Brainiac (as Chloe) even said at some point it was drawing Doomsday purpsedly towards Chloe for it's masterplan to destroy Kal-el. That's what got DD to kidnap Chloe in Bride. It had some control over Chloe too all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveHurts38
                        To whoever watched early seasons( I did not)but, from what I understood is that Clark wanted to take Lana to the dance not Chloe but, he did cause she got hurt and felt bad about it.
                        Well, Ryan told Clark that Chloe wanted him to ask her to the dance and already bought a dress. Clark was 100% sure of this but still didn't ask Chloe. A couple of episodes later, Pete told Clark that Chloe liked him and he should take her to the dance but again Clark wasn't interested and didn't ask her. The next episode, Martha was pushing Clark to ask Chloe and Jonathan told her to back off. She pushed again and Clark told her he was more concerned about Lana's feelings. Still didn't ask Chloe. Chloe was kidnapped and buried alive that episode and in the end, Clark finally asked her.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎