Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlollie scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really doesn't look good for Chlollie...that's probably why they gave us so many great scenes tonight...

Comment

I LOVED LOVED LOVED ALL OF IT!! chlollie date, chlollie banter (chloe's face when oliver said it was their anniversary was PRICELESS!!), chlollie team fighting (reminded me of Mr and Mrs Smith), chlollie kiss at the end. was there another one earlier? can't remember. i think my favorite scene is the one in the trunk of the limo. it was funny.

Comment

OMG Sugar! I guess we saw it coming that Oliver would be most likely be the one infected. Still sad. How are they going to end things by next week between them? I am so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by mellie
          Okay so....What exactly does this mean. Is Oliver "bad" now?? Or will he slowly become "bad" I'm so confused and not in a fun way..
          I don't understand either. Will it affect his behavior now? Ugh! WHYYY???

Originally posted by Sugar
          The darkness has complete control over Oliver now...i think...
          OMG! *cries* After such an amazing scene they had to put fail. This is terrible!

Comment

I was loving this episode soooooo much........and then came the ending

Comment

i'm not worried about it. it might not take over right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                OMG Sugar! I guess we saw it coming that Oliver would be most likely be the one infected. Still sad. How are they going to end things by next week between them? I am so confused.

I think I actually tried to believe it wouldn't happen...I just don't know how they are going to fix this for next week...I'm not sure how this will end for Chlollie. I don't think they will know Oliver is infected until the darkness tries to get Oliver to do something for him. And from the promos it doesn't look like next week's episode is the episode for that...I'm confused as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                  I LOVED LOVED LOVED ALL OF IT!! chlollie date, chlollie banter (chloe's face when oliver said it was their anniversary was PRICELESS!!), chlollie team fighting (reminded me of Mr and Mrs Smith), chlollie kiss at the end. was there another one earlier? can't remember. i think my favorite scene is the one in the trunk of the limo. it was funny.
                  WORD!!! Best Chlollie episode ever but that darn last second. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                    I know Ollie the one knowing the anniversary lol the most romantic kidnapping yet spooning in the trunk

Keeping up with the Jones' lol the date night

OMG we've had those Mr and Mrs Queen icons for ages just like Mr and Mrs Smith, this is what I thought of when I saw that scene. Loved that scene so cool

I loved the end scene...........and the GREEN LEATHER JACKET is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                      I think I actually tried to believe it wouldn't happen...I just don't know how they are going to fix this for next week...I'm not sure how this will end for Chlollie. I don't think they will know Oliver is infected until the darkness tries to get Oliver to do something for him. And from the promos it doesn't look like next week's episode is the episode for that...I'm confused as well.
                      Yeah I don't think the darkness will take over or be discovered for a while. But I have no idea what this means for Chlollie in the next episode.

Comment

I'm stuck in the middle of being really super happy over all the awesome Chlollie moments we got...and then the end...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

And what's really sad is apparently Chlollie said ILYs in this episode and I completely missed it!!
                        Last edited by Sugar; 02-18-2011, 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Don't worry...I do not think the darkness will affect chlollie....think of it being more like a sleeper agent...probably in 20/21 Ollie will turn on Clark or some such thing...otherwise I am pretty sure he will be acting normal in next weeks episode...regarding the chlollie scenes_ What an AWESOME episode - finally Chloe admitted she is his girlfriend...
                          Last edited by Greenarrowjustice; 02-18-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                            Don't worry...I do not think the darkness will affect chlollie....think of it being more like a sleeper agent...probably in 20/21 Ollie will turn on Clark or some such thing...otherwise I am pretty sure he will be acting normal in next weeks episode...regarding the chlollie scenes_ What an AWESOME episode - finale Chloe admitted she is his girlfriend...
                            ^^ yeah after a year... i dont get it. shes still confused about their relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                              Don't worry...I do not think the darkness will affect chlollie....think of it being more like a sleeper agent...probably in 20/21 Ollie will turn on Clark or some such thing...otherwise I am pretty sure he will be acting normal in next weeks episode...regarding the chlollie scenes_ What an AWESOME episode - finale Chloe admitted she is his girlfriend...
                              Finally! Hallelujah!!!!!! Can't believe she forgot their anniversary. Ollie is the best boyfriend ever.

Comment

when i saw the green jacket make an appearance i immediately thought of you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎