Chlollie scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlollie scenes

The Chlollie chat is here

Hoping for face to face ILYs and Ollie being the one to save Chloe (Clark can come in afterwards).

Comment

Originally posted by AChloeChick
      Hoping for face to face ILYs and Ollie being the one to save Chloe (Clark can come in afterwards).
      Hell yeah

Comment

I hope that Ollie is the one to save Chloe. If she does get infected by the "darkness," it would make sense that he'd be able to break through to her.

Comment

Yay Chlollie thread. Awesome! Thanks Lori. Can't wait for tonight's episode. Hope it's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesterday
            I hope that Ollie is the one to save Chloe. If she does get infected by the "darkness," it would make sense that he'd be able to break through to her.
            I do not want her to get infected by any more "darkness", period. Been there, done that, and don't want to go there again.

I don't mind Desaad playing with her mind, but for her to succumb would be setting her back a few years.

Since she's either damned or dead, I'd rather she be the latter than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by AChloeChick
              I do not want her to get infected by any more "darkness", period. Been there, done that, and don't want to go there again.

I don't mind Desaad playing with her mind, but for her to succumb would be setting her back a few years.

Since she's either damned or dead, I'd rather she be the latter than the first.
              Trust me, Chloe being infected is the last thing I want but if she does I want Ollie to bring her back. I want their love for each other to push out the "darkness."

Comment

Thanks, Lori!! Excited about chlollie tonight! Been looking forward to this episode since we got the OD...

Comment

Hmmmm BQM said that we would get Chlollie, so it better be good and it better the ILYS HAPPENS!!!!!!! u_u

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

OH and almost forget, PLEASE A LONG KISS!!!!!!! *with close up AND light enough this time!* Thank you.
                  Last edited by Queen_Girl; 02-18-2011, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

OMG!!!!! That scene was awesome!!!! Flirty Chloe!!!! hahaha

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

But seriously what is up with interrupting their kisses??? Stop this.
                    Last edited by Alexandra1989; 02-18-2011, 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra1989

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

But seriously what is up with interrupting their kisses??? Stop this.
                      Seriously!! Stop Chlollie Blocking us...No more Chlollie Interruptus!!

Comment

Hello dear!
                        I love you Oliver Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                          It was so awesome, all Chloe was missing was the lollipop haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                            It was so awesome, all Chloe was missing was the lollipop haha
                            There's still time...

Comment

Fantastic start!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍