Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve-El
    Lois: You do not get to whoosh your way out of this one. And I'll just save you the trouble, and superspeed off all on my own. Okay? Whoosh!

Lois: You do not get to whoosh your way out of this one. And I'll just save you the trouble, and superspeed off all on my own. Okay? Whoosh!
    Those were my favorites

Comment

"Well, it's my power, I can call it whatever I want!"

hahah.

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

Chloe: "Go to hell"

Desaad: "Nah, it'll be here soon" or something similar.
      Last edited by Anu; 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

‎"It's not what I'm called that should define who I am. It's who I am that should define what I'm called."

Comment

Lois: Please tell me you didn't hopped across the pond for a gallon of milk.
          Clark: What makes you think I'm an England?
          Lois: Oh because I can see you on the internet.

Oliver: This is the most romantic of all my kidnappings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni
            Bert: 'Don't be modest, you sir, are a hero'
            Clark: 'Im sure i won't feel like one in the morning' and he rubs his back
            hahaa

I didn't get that he rubed his back I noticed it now.CK is such a terrible liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni
              Bert: 'Don't be modest, you sir, are a hero'
              Clark: 'Im sure i won't feel like one in the morning' and he rubs his back
              hahaa

That had to be one of the funniest things I've seen on this show!

Comment

"Come on....not again." and..."WOOSH!"

~K

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  "

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

Chloe: "Go to hell"

Desaad: "Nah, it'll be here soon" or something similar.

owned

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17

I didn't get that he rubed his back I noticed it now.CK is such a terrible liar.
                    Yeah. He even limps a little!
                    It's fantastic. I loved that part.

Other enjoyable quotes: "microvision," "woosh!," "I'm not going to stop saving people..." the list goes on. I also enjoyed Chloe calling Oliver dramatic.

I loved this episode!

Comment

Bert: You talk like a cop, you walk like a fireman. Heck, you beat us to most our own crime scenes. You might as well put an "S" on your chest.

Lois: Dead end? Seriously?
                      Clark: What else you call when you have zero leads?
                      Lois: A lie?

Clark: You're upset and in no condition to go up against the darkness.
                      Oliver: And you're in better condition?
                      Clark: Right now, I don't have a choice. Now, stay put.
                      Oliver: Like hell.

Chloe: Get out of my head!
                      Desaad: It's the heart, actually. The window into the soul. Both mankind's greatest asset and his weakness.

Chloe: Go to hell.
                      Desaad: No. It'll be here soon enough. (Apokolips alert!)

Clark: What exactly are you, Desaad?
                      Desaad: A prophet. A servant, loyal to a far greater power.
                      Clark: The darkness.
                      Desaad: To Darkseid.

Desaad: Good things come to those who wait.
                      Last edited by svfanforlife; 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I don't know why but I thought the "Hello Dear!" from Oliver was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm

Clark: That was supposed to go out two days ago, why do you still have this?
                          Lois: Because I realized we missed something before I sent it up there.
                          Clark: [earnestly] I spell checked it twice.

I loved Clark's line. Twice. It was a nice little dig at Lois's spelling problems.

Comment

I like when Lois tells Clark he can use a "bobby-pin" to hold the hood in place. A bobby-pin? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                              I loved Clark's line. Twice. It was a nice little dig at Lois's spelling problems.
                              For me, it was Tom's delivery... I think because it reminded me of Crossfire and his "I even bought a new tie," mild-mannered, slow & steady Clark Kent... which is why I think it will be easy for him to make the transition to amp up the "Average Joe" in his Daily Planet "disguise". Tom's sort of always played Clark as sort of "first-day-on-the-job farmboy-moves-to-big-city" naive when it comes to some aspects of dealing with life in Metropolis, and even somewhat when he was in Smallville in high school and using his half-baked excuses to explain his super-hero antics.

Another favorite quote...
                              Lois: Drink it in handsome. You know, roll it around in your mouth for a minute, and tell me how you feel.
                              Clark: I feel like I can't believe that you did this to my jacket.

Lois: Keep in mind that it's a prototype, okay? And it's not any worse than machine gun fire!
                              Clark: Uh, that's debatable. The hood's not gonna stay up during super speed, and at night I won't be able to see anything through these glasses.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by svfanforlife
                              Bert: You talk like a cop, you walk like a fireman. Heck, you beat us to most our own crime scenes. You might as well put an "S" on your chest.
                              Loved this line! Clark's "just the facts, ma'am" routine when he's out investigating for a story, and rushing around like he's on a mission... yeah, he's not exactly discouraging anyone from putting two and two together, lately. I love getting these little insights from other people, because now everyone of the show's leads knows Clark's secret, so there's been so little of these moments where we get to see how the world looks to someone outside of the circle (other than Cat). Makes me miss Jimmy a bit.

Originally posted by svfanforlife
                              Chloe: Get out of my head!
                              Desaad: It's the heart, actually. The window into the soul. Both mankind's greatest asset and his weakness.
                              This. Something that I think explains why Clark is incorruptible now, because he acts with his heart first. It's not just that he has Lois in his life, but that now he's been strengthened knowing that there are people within his circle of trust that are backing him up, as well as the general public that are willing to step out and support him, fueling each other's hope.
                              Last edited by That'llShowEm; 02-22-2011, 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Whoosh.....

and all of the above.....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍