Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs the Cat Squad?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs the Cat Squad?

So what did everyone think of this one?

Honestly? I thought this episode was pretty disappointing. The Charlies Angels rip off was lame, the traitor was obvious (I guessed it pretty early on), the Chuck/Sarah stuff has been done to death, and there wasn't enough Casey, IMO.

The only thing I liked was the Morgan and Alex stuff (he finally told her he loved her! Yay!).

So yeah, didn't care too much for it.

What did everyone else think?
    10-it was the cat's meow
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1-it hacked up a furball!
    0%

The poll is expired.

I agree that the Charlie's Angels rip-off (especially the voice over) was pretty lame, and it really was beyond obvious that the ditzy blonde one was the real traitor, but overall I enjoy frivolous episodes like this more than the serious ones.

I think there was a lot to like about this episode. I enjoyed seeing more of Sarah's backstory, plus any episode with Carina in is automatically one of my favourites. Zondra seems like she could be another good returning character.

Also, the Sarah and Ellie scenes are so rare that when some finally come along I feel like cheering. They've dedicated so much time to bromance scenes with Chuck and Morgan, why shouldn't they give the female audience something to relate to with Sarah and Ellie talking as friends?

I liked the Morgan/Alex/Carina storyline and think it's good that they progressed that relationship. But yeah, these episodes could be improved dramatically if they just gave Casey more stuff to do. Or any stuff to do, really. It's like they've forgotten he's everyone's favourite character.

Comment

I have enjoyed Chuck, save it on DVR and buy the DVD sets. There is just something about this season that hasn't grabbed my attention like usual. I wonder if they will renew it as it seems to be running out of steam with this type of storyline. Is there something about Chuck they could give me that will perk this show up? Still will keep watching and gave it an 8.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎