No announcement yet.

Who lost the most tonight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lost the most tonight?

For me, it was Erica. She just reconnected with her ex-husband. I felt she still loved him and she sees him killed. Then she loses her son to the V's. She is betrayed by a close friend and watches and ally, Eli, sacrifice himself for her.
    Erica - ex-husband killed, loses son to V's
    0%
    Joe - loses life trying to protect Erica
    0%
    Eli - sacrifices life for Erica and the cause
    0%
    Ryan - forced to betray friends, may lose daughter
    0%
    Father Jack - forced to leave the church
    0%
    Tyler - loses his father
    0%
    Other
    0%

Definately Joe. Eli died leaving behind a legacy but Joe's death left his own son vulnerable and his ex wife alone. He died before his time. All the other characters get to live another day. They have a chance to rectify the past and correct stuff. They can still be happy again. Joe got it the worst.

Comment

Lots of characters suffered losses, but I voted for Erica. She's got nothing right now except the will to fight (and an ex-priest who, you could argue, is falling in love with her, heh).

Comment

Anna lost the most tonight.

She lost her daughter, Lisa. I think Lisa meeting Diana set in course a sequence of events that will render Anna the bigger loser of this episode - though us the viewers might not realise it just yet.

Comment

Erica.

Because she lost Joe and Tyler.

Why does she allow her son to treat her like crap? I'd be like goodbye. Have fun getting killed by the Vs, you ungrateful man-child.

Comment

Tonight? Erica by far. She got her reputation back, but it cost her her whole family, even loser Tyler. I feel for the kid, but not much, cause he's still a huge tool.

Comment

I also agree that Erica lost the most tonight. Its like her whole world has just been pulled out from under her; her newly rekindled love was literally right there in her hands, bleeding out on the ground, then she gets deserted by her only son who ignorantly blames her for it, how much worse can it get?

Comment

Erica lost the most tonight. Sure Joe lost his life, but Erica has to carry that memory with her for as long as she lives. She also lost her son to the Visitors. Erica essentially has nothing left to lose and we all know how dangerous someone is when the have nothing left to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                  Erica lost the most tonight. Sure Joe lost his life, but Erica has to carry that memory with her for as long as she lives. She also lost her son to the Visitors. Erica essentially has nothing left to lose and we all know how dangerous someone is when the have nothing left to lose.
                  ITA!

Didn't Ryan lost his life too? I mean he was in the building during the explosion wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
                    ITA!

Didn't Ryan lost his life too? I mean he was in the building during the explosion wasn't he?
                    And Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
                      ITA!

We didn't see him die though. In most T.V. shows if there is an explosion and we don't actually see them die they're usually alive. I give you exhibit A: Jin in Lost. We saw the ship explode, but he wasn't show dying.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎