No announcement yet.

#1.15 "No Ordinary Powell"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.15 "No Ordinary Powell"

Count down to tonight's episode and then talk about it here LIVE while it airs

4 hours to go! Where's Jeff !?!

Comment

over here **waves** lol

2 hours 32 minutes

Comment

^^^ Good I was starting to feel very isolated on this thread!
        2 hours to go!

Comment

1 hour 5 minutes

Comment

its on

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

uhoh shapeshifter is messing with the family my guess she is the jim that was knocked out in the opening.

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

why isnt anyone figuring out that the people who shes impersonating arent the real people? does anyone talk to the real counterpart?
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-15-2011, 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              its on

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

uhoh shapeshifter is messing with the family my guess she is the jim that was knocked out in the opening.

But wouldn't a shapeshifter turn back to their normal self when knocked out or killed? I hope it is her.

So far this is a good ep.

Comment

well maybe it was someone else we dont all like alike you know

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                But wouldn't a shapeshifter turn back to their normal self when knocked out or killed? I hope it is her.

So far this is a good ep.
                maybe but i have no clue. guess it all depends on how the writers write shapeshifters.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

uhoh he told his weakness

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

yikes so she thought he was cheating or something and killed the mom of that girl?
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-15-2011, 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

liking the episode!

Comment

uhoh he told his weakness

yikes so she thought he was cheating or something and killed the mom of that girl?
                    Jim - why did you tell her about your kryptonite? Oh no!

Daphne why didn't you use your powers to tell them that we are good kids and let us go. Jim - go save you kids!

Comment

did jim just kill the couple?

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                      Jim - why did you tell her about your kryptonite? Oh no!

Daphne why didn't you use your powers to tell them that we are good kids and let us go. Jim - go save you kids!
                      ya i was wondering why she just didnt use he powers to get out either.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

even without my powers i can kick your ass
                      but can you kick yours
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-15-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

did jim just kill the couple?
                        If he didn't, he must of broken bones.

even without my powers i can kick your ass
                        but can you kick yours

I also loved Stephanie calling Katie family and being all protective of her!
                        Last edited by SteelyGal; 02-15-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

i was right and ya she did turn back but guess it takes a couple hours lol

Comment

i was right and ya she did turn back but guess it takes a couple hours lol
                            Good call! I guess I had to be patient and give her time to turn back.

Comment

I think it's an interesting twist for the Powell's to know about Joshua now. They don't know everything, but they do now understand that he may have somewhat of a shady past. I think he is just the inside man that Jim and Stephanie were talking about finding.

Also... this is the first time, I think, that I've heard Katie say she loves Joshua. That gives me hope for the relationship when all truth (including his real name) comes out.

As for the kids. I guess Daphne's powers don't work under stress, because I thought she'd at least make them forget that Jim saved them. I love how JJ is impervious to her mind charms. Just when I thought there was no stopping her, this fact alone makes me think that'll keep her in check.

Oh, and one side note: I thought it was funny that one minute, Stephanie is telling "Joshua" that he'd better not hurt Katie or else... and the next, he's taking care of the Victoria situation. What an interesting relationship...
                              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 02-16-2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎