Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Siege" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler deserves more than just a slap, he deserves an ass whooping.

Tough times for Erica

Comment

Tyler. Seriously. wtf?

Comment

3 minutes!

Comment

great show two thumbs up here!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by John May

Tough times for Erica
          I was happy he got that much I really was, I was like I felt it that slap was great
          Last edited by Johnb; 02-15-2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

MAn next week , Lisa slaps her mommy. I wish she would bite her head off

Comment

We have an Army now. We are gonna RAIN HELL on the visitors.
              @*#$ YEAHHH.

Preview looks epic too.

Comment

Dang! don't piss of Erica. She is coming for you Anna!

Comment

This has turned out to be an awesome episode.
                  The scene between Lisa and Diana,"We share a common enemy...
                  ...your mother." made this episode a definite 10.
                  Erica's speech at the end was just...yea! To Hobbes,"I've kept
                  you caged for long enough. We are going to rain down Hell on
                  the Visitors."

What did happen to Ryan?

Next weeks looks good, too. Looks like Lisa not going to take
                  anymore of Anna's $4!t.

Comment

Originally posted by John May

Tough times for Erica
                    What did he say? I missed about 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                      What did he say? I missed about 20 minutes.
                      He's all "column did this, anna wanted to save us blahblah. If you done ur job, dad wouldn't be dead. I'mma go up on that there ship, lady, buhbye."

Then Erica slapped him. Which was an act of kindness compared to what most of us woulda done.

Comment

Oh yes...

I'm PUMPED that Lisa gives it back to Anna next week. Perhaps Anna will admire that.

Tonight's episode was another intense one. Love Diana's "how long are we going to do this?" And of course Anna ended up circling her after she said that.

So, who actually shot Erica's ex? Was it a V? Regardless, this really falls on Hobbs' shoulders, too. You know he was thinking, "I'm just as much a traitor as Ryan" when Erica was saying she should have listened to him about Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                          I'm PUMPED that Lisa gives it back to Anna next week. Perhaps Anna will admire that.

Tonight's episode was another intense one. Love Diana's "how long are we going to do this?" And of course Anna ended up circling her after she said that.

So, who actually shot Erica's ex? Was it a V? Regardless, this really falls on Hobbs' shoulders, too. You know he was thinking, "I'm just as much a traitor as Ryan" when Erica was saying she should have listened to him about Ryan.

I think it was a V that shot Joe. I don't think Eli's men would have shot hostage. I agree, Hobbs motives are no different than Ryan's. Working for the V's to protect someone you love. Please Erica -- don't trust him.

I also think Ryan made it out alive. Maybe a V went inside and snatched him.

Comment

I think it was a V that shot Joe. I don't think Eli's men would have shot hostage. I agree, Hobbs motives are no different than Ryan's. Working for the V's to protect someone you love. Please Erica -- don't trust him.

All Ryan did was prevent Anna from being killed. That's all. And he's being labeled a traitor, because he chose concern for his child over the group? Screw that! I would have done the same. Since when is it a crime to think more of one's own child? Since the situation with Michael Dawson on "LOST"? I'll bet you donuts for dollars that Erica would have done the same if Tyler had found himself in the same situation as Ryan's daughter. And why in the hell didn't Erica try to find a way to get Ryan's daughter off Anna's ship earlier? The whole group knew about his situation with his daughter. They even talked about it. Why didn't Erica offer to help Ryan with daughter in the first place? And now Hobbes is being labeled a traitor because of his willingness to help the Vs for the sake of a loved one.

Why is it such a damn crime to sacrifice or compromise yourself for the sake of a child or other loved one? Does anyone on this forum understand what love really means?
                            Last edited by Fish1941; 02-15-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
                              All Ryan did was prevent Anna from being killed. That's all. And he's being labeled a traitor, because he chose concern for his child over the group? Screw that! I would have done the same. Since when is it a crime to think more of one's own child? Since the situation with Michael Dawson on "LOST"? I'll bet you donuts for dollars that Erica would have done the same if Tyler had found himself in the same situation as Ryan's daughter. And why in the hell didn't Erica try to find a way to get Ryan's daughter off Anna's ship earlier? The whole group knew about his situation with his daughter. They even talked about it. Why didn't Erica offer to help Ryan with daughter in the first place? And now Hobbes is being labeled a traitor because of his willingness to help the Vs for the sake of a loved one.

Why is it such a damn crime to sacrifice or compromise yourself for the sake of a child or other loved one? Does anyone on this forum understand what love really means?
                              Cool down your jets, although many of us understand that blood is the strongest allegiance, the overall thought is that he should have told Erica and his team and this maybe would have motivated The 5C more in trying to get his daughter off the ship.

You're right Erica would have done the same; in a selfish way everytime it comes down to Tyler being in harms way, Erica reacts like any parent would do; you put your kid first. Hobbes proved it also when he chose to detonate the bomb knowing Eli was in there. That's what makes the human, a bundle of emotions that directly affect behaviour and makes us unpredictable.

Ryan didn't mena any harm to anyone. He hates Anna but hands tied behind his back. I'm sure he escaped somehow; he was after all Anna's best hunter, I'm sure he is very crafty.

The episode last night was a 10 defintely just by the scene between Erica and Eli at the end and Erica's speech to the local 5C in the end.

You want hell, the 5C will bring it to you at no charge.

Comment

MOD NOTE:

NO board on board talk, you guys. Keep it about the show and not about each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎