No announcement yet.

Sarah's real name

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's real name

This has been a plot hole in the show quite a few times and it happened again in this episode.

All the CATs knew Sarah as "Sarah", but in the episode when we first met Carrina (after their fight when Carrina was dressed in black and Sarah was in a robe) Carrina had asked Sarah what her cover name was, and Sarah introduced herself as Sarah, and then Carrina introduced herself as Carrina.

The same sort of plot name problem came up when Sarah's dad showed up and called her Sarah - when he would have called her either her real name, or the alias he had most recently know her under - which would probably been Jenny.

Yeah the show definitely has overlooked Sarah finally telling Chuck her real name and I wonder if they will leave it that way

Comment

Maybe Carrina was wondering what her current cover name was. It just happened to be the same as last time they met.

I guess her dad did some checking up on Sarah before meeting her again.

Then again it would be funny if her real name actually was Sarah after all. It's the perfect disquise!
      Last edited by Who; 02-15-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Was Sarah's dad in an episode of season 2? Because I don't remember him on the show and I missed probably 3-4 episodes of that season.

Comment

Another thing to take into account is that the engagement party invite Carina got via cell phone/e-mail was listed for Sarah and Chuck. So even if she knows Sarah's real name, if its not actually Sarah [she did tell Shaw in S3's Fake Name that her real name was Sam, so *shrugs*], then she would know by that invite that Chuck and everyone else near them don't know her real name (yet).

And since Carina had been around Burbank, TeamB, and Chuck's living accomodations at least twice (on screen) before Cat Squad; its safe to assume she knows Sarah has been going by the 'Sarah Walker' alias since her first appearance on the show, Vs The Wookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
            Was Sarah's dad in an episode of season 2? Because I don't remember him on the show and I missed probably 3-4 episodes of that season.
            cant remember what season but ya he was in an episode. he was played by Gary Cole.

Comment

It was S2 - Chuck Versus the DeLorean (from the imdb.com site). His name was Jack Burton...so Sarah's real name is Jenny Burton.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                All the CATs knew Sarah as "Sarah", but in the episode when we first met Carrina (after their fight when Carrina was dressed in black and Sarah was in a robe) Carrina had asked Sarah what her cover name was, and Sarah introduced herself as Sarah, and then Carrina introduced herself as Carrina.
                Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only one that was bugging! Yeah, they've kind of gotten themselves into a bind with this, haven't they?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎