Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over-all who is the best guy for Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy sucked he acted like a 15 year old.Chloe's great.

Comment

Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by IloveClark
      Jimmy sucked. He acted like a 15 year old. Chloe's great.
      Preach it.
      Last edited by Dagenspear; 05-01-2011, 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
        I think Chloe had the most in common with Jimmy. She is a sweet, caring, small time girl and Jimmy fit perfectly with her! I mean, Clark was similar to her, but unfortunately he only had romantic feelings for her, until whenever Lana would come back around

Jimmy was great and really loved Chloe for who she was. However, she was forced to lie to him all the time because of Clark. Too bad she always had to put Clark first... before Jimmy... and even before Lois last season

I really think the only thing she has in common with Oliver is that he is on the same team as Clark, so she doesn't HAVE TO lie to him, and he's Lois' ex boyfriend. Not really romantic in my eyes.

I wish that Chloe could have a boyfriend/relationship that doesn't involve Clark; obviously, that's not going to happen on the show now! But I did love her chemistry with the guy that was in Apocalypse and Warrior

The should have kept him around for Chloe

Now, I just hope that Chloe can find her own life, away from Clark's secret and all it has done to her personal life.

ITA.

Jimmy & Chloe had so much in common, Chloe isnt was never this "grey" character PTB tried to sell in s9, much happy go lucky just like Jimmy. The secret thing, sure couples should not have any secrets, but the fact is it wasnt chloe's SECRET(s) but clark's (& also protecting JLA secrets). She had her own secret, that she was a meteor freak and she laid out everything about herself to Jimmy, she even told him her longing feeling for clark. Chloe never kept secrets to Jimmy that were her own, they were other people's secrets Clark, davis, JLA, that she was protecting and its never right to expose people who trusted you in the first place with their deep dark secrets. I would say chloe played a similar role to therapists & doctors , who keep confidentiality with those who entrust them with their privacy. You dont betray a best friend like that nomatter how much you love your bf/gf. I see no fault in Chloe here.
        Last edited by BlueRanger; 06-01-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Interesting you have Warrior Angel in the poll since the actor who played him also played Chloe's fiance in 'Apocalypse'.

Comment

^ The warrrior angel was really just a kid. A 12 year old boy. he really shouldnt be on the poll. Storywise the role may have been played by a grown man, but its actually its a kid in actual terms.

Comment

Frankly, anyone's too good for Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger

ITA.

Jimmy & Chloe had so much in common, Chloe isnt was never this "grey" character PTB tried to sell in s9, much happy go lucky just like Jimmy. The secret thing, sure couples should not have any secrets, but the fact is it wasnt chloe's SECRET(s) but clark's (& also protecting JLA secrets). She had her own secret, that she was a meteor freak and she laid out everything about herself to Jimmy, she even told him her longing feeling for clark. Chloe never kept secrets to Jimmy that were her own, they were other people's secrets Clark, davis, JLA, that she was protecting and its never right to expose people who trusted you in the first place with their deep dark secrets.

Yes, she kept a very important secret from Jimmy, and that was that the Brainiac infection. That infection was altering her life, it even made her kill a man and still she decided to go on with the engagement and wedding plans while knowing it was dangerous for herself and those around her. I compare the brainiac infection to an irreversible condition, like diabetes or bipolarity or other conditions that can affect your life in the long term: your future husband should know about it before getting married. She should have told her Jimmy she was infected by an alien supercomputer or call of the engatement, but not go on with a wedding while carrying a condition that could affect both their lives.

I would say chloe played a similar role to therapists & doctors , who keep confidentiality with those who entrust them with their privacy. You dont betray a best friend like that nomatter how much you love your bf/gf. I see no fault in Chloe here.

I think her fault was putting her friendship with Clark above her relationship with Jimmy. You may not break your friend's confidence (although here there was no professional oath, like therapists have) , but you can tell him that keeping his secret is damaging your relationship with your fiancee. And Clark's secret was ruining her relationship with Jimmy, yet Chloe never said a word, she never complained or asked Clark to take some distance. Or demand that Clark told Jimmy his secret. In Identity, Chloe was forced to choose sides, and of course chose Clarks. Did she say something to Clark about it? did she complain and told Clark how much it was affecting her relationship with her future husband? no, she didn't. Because Clark was her priority, not Jimmy. And that was her fault entirely.
                Last edited by Bizarrolover; 09-19-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover

Yes, she kept a very important secret from Jimmy, and that was that the Brainiac infection. That infection was altering her life, it even made her kill a man and still she decided to go on with the engagement and wedding plans while knowing it was dangerous for herself and those around her. I compare the brainiac infection to an irreversible condition, like diabetes or bipolarity or other conditions that can affect your life in the long term: your future husband should know about it before getting married. She should have told her Jimmy she was infected by an alien supercomputer or call of the engatement, but not go on with a wedding while carrying a condition that could affect both their lives.

I think her fault was putting her friendship with Clark above her relationship with Jimmy. You may not break your friend's confidence (although here there was no professional oath, like therapists have) , but you can tell him that keeping his secret is damaging your relationship with your fiancee. And Clark's secret was ruining her relationship with Jimmy, yet Chloe never said a word, she never complained or asked Clark to take some distance. Or demand that Clark told Jimmy his secret. In Identity, Chloe was forced to choose sides, and of course chose Clarks. Did she say something to Clark about it? did she complain and told Clark how much it was affecting her relationship with her future husband? no, she didn't. Because Clark was her priority, not Jimmy. And that was her fault entirely.
                    I completely agree on what you have said about Chloe's priority being Clark. he has always been her priority, for 10 yrs of Smallville he was her priority. even though she was with other guys, Jimmy, Oliver, random guys and partly Davis, Clark was her main priority. So with all things being equal, Jimmy is the only one that stand out for me because he really was the best guy man for her out of those guys, or maybe even any guy for her. They just connected IMO not on a superficial or contrived level, they just let them flow and grow ,it was just is, as natural as breathing. They had their flaws and troubles, but that human.

Chimmy is probably the most natural close to RL ship ever had, an sometimes thats really refreshing and novel to see and a far outcry from the extreme TV couple that is either constantly playing star crossed lover or one that is so perfect it can do no wrong.
                    Last edited by BlueRanger; 09-21-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Oliver

Comment

I completely agree on what you have said about Chloe's priority being Clark. he has always been her priority, for 10 yrs of Smallville he was her priority. even though she was with other guys, Jimmy, Oliver, random guys and partly Davis, Clark was her main priority. So with all things being equal, Jimmy is the only one that stand out for me because he really was the best guy man for her out of those guys, or maybe even any guy for her. They just connected IMO not on a superficial or contrived level, they just let them flow and grow ,it was just is, as natural as breathing. They had their flaws and troubles, but that human.

Chimmy is probably the most natural close to RL ship ever had, an sometimes thats really refreshing and novel to see and a far outcry from the extreme TV couple that is either constantly playing star crossed lover or one that is so perfect it can do no wrong.
                        I love it! I felt that way too! Chloe and Jimmy's relationship was the closet to one I'd ever want to see myself in, sure it had issues but it was so... real. They seemed like they really enjoyed just being together.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                          Frankly, anyone's too good for Chloe.
                          Really that is the way I feel about Clark. It is a real testament to Lois's character that she can put up with his never ending need to blame himself every time something goes wrong.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by borednow
                          I love it! I felt that way too! Chloe and Jimmy's relationship was the closet to one I'd ever want to see myself in, sure it had issues but it was so... real. They seemed like they really enjoyed just being together.
                          A part of me hopes they bring back Jimmy at some point. at the very least he needs closure. I wonder if they bring over his counterpart from the Clark Luthor universe if Jimmy exist over there.
                          Last edited by Degobunny; 04-16-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎